Is Alex Gerchik is a super famous trades on NYSE?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Imba, Sep 14, 2009.

Do you know who is Alex Gerchik?

1. Yeah mah! He is da uber tradex!

21 vote(s)
    29.2%
  2. Nop man, sorry, never heard about such "famous trading star"......

51 vote(s)
    70.8%
  1. nyse1998

nyse1998

ANACONDA i can tell you this much .You are not a traider with 1385 posts in less than a year and talk shit all day long while market is there.I bet you i know about baskets more then you will ever know.Just for you to know i was sitting with Gerchik and traiding REITS basket with him.So relax.So far you are sitting here and bragging how you making money.Maybe my english as not as good as yours but at least i m not a di.k he.d like you are good luck to you.Dont want to waiste any more of my time .Minimum waige ...And if you know Cornick.He was the one who was imazed how Gerchik consistenly making money.You can ask Carry Cromholts who has all the records of trading in wordlco in 2002 gerchik had 10-15 losing days at the most...proven by the way.So rest in piece dude

#51     Sep 15, 2009
  2. NYSE, you've posted 18 times in 2 days....after a year you'd be at around 3300 posts yourself :)

#52     Sep 15, 2009
  3. I dont know whats going on with Alex post '02, all I can say is that he made money back then.

The chatter is that Eugene is still banking big time coin...
    He is without a doubt the biggest success story outside of Dmitry-BAM of someone who went from daytrading to taking it to the next level. He has been able to adapt and make money consistently in every kind of market.

#53     Sep 15, 2009
  4. leon7

leon7

I learned a lot from Alex Gerchik, i talked to him via skype tet-a-tet, discussed different trading situations, from my humble experience i can tell he knows market very well and he knows what he is talking about, every detail, almost everything, so i was very amazed.

If you are serious about trading, in this process you try to dig into small details of this business, every single day. On this board many newbies are looking for mentors, so this is a real opportunity, just need to be open to get this information, not to ignore.

Being a good trader means not only trade with profit, but to be open to useful information about market, select it and adapt to the next market wave. You never know for sure what market's next move, so you have to be informative and technically ready to stay consistent profitable.

Sorry for my english, not my native.

Best regards,
    Leon

#54     Sep 16, 2009
  5. #55     Sep 16, 2009
  6. Look, retard, why don't you stop shilling for Alex and actually go out and trade from the wonderful lessons he gave you. Better yet, why don't actually make some money from daytrading real time, build up some capital and then come talk derogatory to me, because until then, you are just a sad loser shilling for Gerchik's snakeoil. I can talk all the shit that I want to those who are not worth any serious consideration.

Do you see Eugene out there trying to pimp his name, sell DVDs & chatroom services? No, he is too busy making money and he keeps quiet, cause when you are that successful, you don't want much attention. Do you see the guys from PTPJ selling books & videos? No, they are too busy growing their businesses & being very successful.

The fact is that Alex was a joke post 2002 and made his money, as well as his name during what many traders call the Golden Era of daytrading. Once it got more real, he had nothing and could not trade. The fact that he still acts like he was something special is pathetic. There are many traders from those days who made millions of dollars. Most blew out, but I personally know a few who keep on trucking, although nowhere near to the level they once did. Difference between them and Gerchik is that they keep quiet and always have kept quiet. Plus, they are actually good people.
    Gerchik made some very nice coin during those times, no doubt. But it's pretty obvious that he did not keep much of it. Otherwise, he would not be selling snakeoil in Russia right now.

#56     Sep 16, 2009
  7. NKNY

NKNY

Is he still at hold...?

Nick

#57     Nov 28, 2009
  8. Illum

Illum

Sounds like he is the real deal from this thread. I'm new, so I haven't heard of him. He sounds like he banked and people hate him for it. Everything looking back would seem easy, except how many made money off it? Apparently, this guy did.

#58     Nov 28, 2009
  9. Who cares ? :confused:

#59     Nov 28, 2009
  10. subban

subban

Gerchik is Ok. He runs a group out of Hold and from what I heard from my friend who interviewed with them in NY guys in the group make some money but nothing serious. The real russian legend is Dmitry Balsny. He has his own hedge fund worth 1 billion dollars after starting out as a daytrader at Shoenfeld.

#60     Nov 28, 2009