Is Alex Gerchik is a super famous trades on NYSE?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Imba, Sep 14, 2009.

Do you know who is Alex Gerchik?

1. Yeah mah! He is da uber tradex!

21 vote(s)
    29.2%
  2. Nop man, sorry, never heard about such "famous trading star"......

51 vote(s)
    70.8%
  1. Hey pider,

First of all, stop lying. You're sounding like an utter retard claiming that Gerchik invented trading baskets. I mean really, that has been going on since the 1990s if not the 1980s.

Second of all, he used to buy baskets of stocks premarket and catch the S&P bounce when S&P was down. Too bad in 2001-2002, it stopped working as well. Fact is that Gerchik was pretty much done trading in 2002 and focused on collecting overrides

Third of all, it is Gerchik who is claiming he is a mega star. He is the one proclaiming himself to be a super famous NYSE trader in Russia.

And finally, mystery "Michael", there have been hundreds of Michaels at Worldco. But I can find out who you were, if you give me your real Russian name, being that Gerchik used to sit in his own room with 2-3 other ruskies.

P.S. The scumbag is selling worthless trading courses in Russia while he himself has not traded in years, let alone traded profitably close to a decade. You look like an a$$hole trying to defend him.

#21     Sep 15, 2009
  2. nyse1998

nyse1998

Ok here you go. I will prove it to you that you know nothing about Gerchik.Gerchik never trade basket with sp 500 he only traded one basket and its REITS index.Thats right $RMZ,its really shows you dont know Alex at all.I dont care about his classes or discs,all i care that you dont know person and dont judge it.BY the way he had more then 3 ruskih,it shows again that you dont know anything.And by the way his track records was from Cornithian Partners Llp,as you know {if you are a real trader} that license traders is getting k1,ovveride income does not go on k1 it goes as 1099 or other income ,so its very easy to check how much person maid on traiding account.It shows again you know nothing.....Good luck to you.

PS. why does it bother you that scumeback Gerchik is selling his video? make one on your own and sell it ,or you affraid nobody will buy it becase you have nothing to say?And why you so angry ? becase he is better than you?

wow i know.you wanted to be in wall street warriors and they took him,its ok you will have you chance soon.

#22     Sep 15, 2009
  3. nyse1998

nyse1998

By the way ,are you sure that he did not traded for years? Can you prove it? Its all what you heard and were you heard it, why dont you ask Gerchik for prove or something like that?I know he is trading now and besides me alot of people know that.I think you just Jealous.If you know everybody on the street {or claiming } why dont you ask people arround.

#23     Sep 15, 2009

4. If you read stockportal.ru there a whole topic about his style of trading and how to make "homework" also lookup in chit-chat russia there a link to his video seminar..

I know a guy who worked with him in worldco and he says Gerchik is for real.

#24     Sep 15, 2009
  5. nyse1998, you sound like you are associated with Gerchik and by the way try to use the spell check feature .

#25     Sep 15, 2009
  6. nyse1998

nyse1998

I worked with Gerchik for many years thats why i defend him ,i dont care about spell.In worldco everybody respect him ,everybody.The reason why i m not with him ,i moved to other state and hold was not registered there,he is a really nice guy besides a good trader ,and when people dont know him is not nice to say bad words.The only one thing is really bothered me that people saying he did not trade or something like that.I know he did traded before and trading now like others who just writing about trading.I care becase he did for me alot.

#26     Sep 15, 2009
  7. Seriously, stop the crap.

You are obviously Russian and have a slightly handicapped grasp of the English language. Yet you claim to have been trading at Worldco since 1998. Kinda strange to live in USA for so long and still speak like you just flew into the country less than a year ago. Let me guess, your whole story is full of it and you are pretending to be someone else, hence you can't give me your name once I called you on it. Yeah, I can find out who you are if you really worked with him from 1998, cause almost all the Russians in the NYC prop daytrading scene knew each other or of each other.

Noone has said that Gerchik never traded, so please drop that crap. But I am saying that he only made made when times were great, and then lost most of it, if not all (noone really knows) once it got a bit tougher. He did, in fact, act like the hottest sh*t ever and used to step out of his room onto the floor and proclaim how he was up 10k-20k when it's only 11AM. He also used to talk to new guys and new hires as if they were below them, you would think he was royalty or something. He used to call the newer traders mooks because they were not making money like him.

Funny how things changed a couple years later when some of those new guys turned out to be great traders with their own groups and Gerchik all of the sudden turned into a super nice guy while trying to recruit them under his LLC.

You're plugging for Gerchik and it is very obvious. You and/or him and/or his employees are screening the web for possible negative feedback in order to preserve his facade in order to sell his worthless course. I know of him from several traders with whom I traded that are for real, made money trading when Gerchik could not, were always humble and kept low key. The fact is that any credible trader, especially "super famous" trader, does not waste his/her time making DVDs to sell to newbies. That is what shyesters do.

I responded to the OP based on what I know from sources that I personally consider to be good. Some others state otherwise, yet they do not attack my posts and I don't attack theirs. You, on the other hand, have an obvious burning cause to try to prove me wrong, yet you only confirm otherwise, because that's some real obvious shilling that you are doing.

P.S. I will give Gerchik this much from what I heard, he is a hustler all right. Once it was clear that he could not trade anymore, he hustled his a$$ like no tomorrow. That's why so many think he was some superstar, similiar to how other LLC leaders used to build up this facade to sign up traders & newbies.
    I guess Tim Sykes is not the only one who used WSW to start peddling snakeoil.

#27     Sep 15, 2009
  8. nyse1998

nyse1998

First you did not even know what he traded and how he traded.And you did not answer why does HE bother you so much ?If you want to teach people something teach. All people like you do is putting shit on others.And for sure you cant prove it thats he does not making money.You cant prove it becase you dont know it.Timothy for sure smarter then you are.He is making money and you are talking how to make them.

And why you have so much anger against Gerchik? From all you said it here ,you dont know anything about him.

And by the way basket is still great now and was never out of style.Whatever you said about 2002 that basket is stop working for your info 2002 and 2003 was one of the best years for basket specially for Reits index.And can you prove it here that he did not traded for years? If you said it prove it? Or someone told you ?

#28     Sep 15, 2009
  9. zdreg

zdreg

"if you give me your real Russian name, but i can find who you were being that Gerchik used to sit in his own room with 2-3 other ruskies."

obviously you don't know much about him. he had 15 to 20+ russians in his trading room

#29     Sep 15, 2009
  10. ей че за гнилой базар внатуре? По его системе торгует много народу в Украине и Ð_оссии и делает деньги..

#30     Sep 15, 2009