Is a White House coup about to take place?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearice, Nov 8, 2010.

1. The doofus Glenn Beck fooled you. What does that make you?

#21     Nov 8, 2010
  2. You're CANADIAN yet you desperately defend Odumba and libtarded bullshit on ET. What does that make YOU?

#22     Nov 8, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't know how, I don't watch Beck.

Try again?

#23     Nov 8, 2010
  4. He's an unemployed Canadian "Queenie" who values the "style" of his posts over the "substance". Notice how much queenie pride he takes in browbeating everybody with his supposed command of the English language.

#24     Nov 8, 2010
  5. From the article-:

On October 5, Obama was addressing Fortune magazine’s “Most Powerful Women” summit in Washington, DC. During the middle of Obama's speech, the presidential seal fell off the podium. Publicly, Obama took the incident as a joke, but WMR has learned from White House insiders that Obama went on a tirade after the incident, accusing White House staffers of purposely not anchoring the seal to the podium. The White House supplies all the podiums and seals at all presidential addresses and the seal is usually well-anchored with four screws affixed to the podium. Obama reportedly "freaked out" and accused White House staffers of engaging in a conspiracy against him. The presidential tirade over such a trivial matter was not lost on senior administration officials who have witnessed Obama's lackadaisical behavior during the consideration of much weightier issues, for example, the war in Afghanistan.

#25     Nov 8, 2010
  6. Larson

Larson Guest

Obama is getting too much credit for ruination of the US. As long as he has these silly little infights, he won't be able to do much, unlike his predecessor, George (Nero) Bush.

#26     Nov 8, 2010
  7. Wow, what a headcase...

#27     Nov 8, 2010
  8. Definitely a Canadian Queenie :p

#28     Nov 8, 2010
  9. You really should. He's your soul sister.

#29     Nov 8, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

He (Beck) is too much of a cry baby drama queen for me.

Come to think of it he's a lot like you. Ergo I don't like Beck for some of the same reasons I don't like you. How does that make you feel gabby?

#30     Nov 8, 2010