Is 61 winners out of 68 trades a good record?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mrmarket, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mind

mind

pingpongpinggelingeling

i think it is time for this board's management to consider steps against this kind of promoting a website.

it is very obvious that all the provocation serves the one goal to attract members for mr markets website.

#11     Apr 6, 2004
  2. If it bothers you you have the ignore button. Personnaly I find him at least amusing :D. As long as he doesn't lie I don't see what's problem you have with him.

#12     Apr 6, 2004
  3. If you do an analysis of your record based upon its design and planned operation, you will find that the two numbers 61 and 68 are not pertinent to any extent.

You run too many money streams. Cut out half of them. Reason: you fail to rotate the stocks in them every 4 to 6 weeks because you do not spent enough time to have 150 picks a year. I assume that you are dong as well as you can at this point in preforming the task of picking stocks. THe failure to pick sufficient stocks is a primary first step for you after cutting form 15 streams to 7 streams.

If you hold a stock longer than planned, count it as a failure also. Make it a rule to sell it at that point as a "timed out" failure.

You should also consider making more money (higher money velocity). This may require you to get advice from others.

Overall you are not making much money and restarting periodically as you do is not a good resolution.

#13     Apr 6, 2004
  4. I've never lied...I mean, how could I even if I wanted to? People see my website every day. If I ever adjusted my trades, don't you think these people would have called me on it by now?

#14     Apr 6, 2004
  5. Mrmarket I also see you posting in the IBD forums.

I assume you use CANSLIM methods of analysis right?

So what's the big deal !!!

Yes CANSLIM is excellent why are you trying to take credit for it ?

JUST TRADE IT :)

#15     Apr 6, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.