IRS Trader tax code

Discussion in 'Taxes and Accounting' started by caru423, Dec 29, 2007.

  1. caru423


    Does anyone know of an accounting firm that is aware of the advantages of the trader tax code? I think it is IRC 475, let me know? I know the rule it just seems most CPA types do not know anything about it. I have a few accounts that need to take advantage.
  2. Morton's



    I use the firm DiMaggio and Robinson.

    They are very familiar with trading issues. And I have found their rates to be very reasonable, as well.

    I use Rob Robinson. You can reach him at 312-658-1000
    Extension #1074.
  3. rwk