IRS swiftly approves Obama's brother charity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, May 15, 2013.

1. Ricter

Ricter

So you prove me right. I said to your reply that your thinking is sloppy today, not that you are stupid or slow (though you are). : )

#21     May 15, 2013
  2. Just in case you have yourself on ignore ricter.

oh wait you you have me on ignore too.

SO GO FUCK YOURSELF

#22     May 15, 2013
  3. Iq 47 ran away right after bragging about trading options and challenging Max in a trading contest.

He unlike Porch Trader had the good sense to just run away , instead of blowing up and getting exiled into chit chat for overt fraud in a journal.

Funny thing is Porch Trader was just bragging about how good a trader he is (while denigrating others) just a day or 2 ago.

Porch trader is just the gift that keeps on giving , he lies and lies all without 1 iota of shame.

hmm kinda reminds me of that other piece of shit throwing monkey: barack obama

#23     May 15, 2013
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Thinking is sloppy, thinking is slow...now who's being the nitpicker? What's next? Are you going to ask for my bathroom pass? "lol".

Chump.

[​IMG]

#24     May 15, 2013
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Now you're getting lazy. Come up with your own material. : )

#25     May 15, 2013
  6. If these fall people were threatened with prison and/or had their pensions etc seized, they would flip in a heart beat. Of course that won't happen because the people who are going to be punishing them, ARE the same people they would be pointing out.

#26     May 15, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Why? When yours is so "clever"?

#27     May 15, 2013
  8. Ricter

Ricter

If mine is clever you're lazy for using it, but if mine is not clever you're stupid for using it.

#28     May 15, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

And bigarrow accuses ME of being an ass?

#29     May 16, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Oh, it's total laziness.

Speaking of lazy, are you going to get around to showing me where I advocate returning to the gold standard like you claimed? Or are you still too busy trying to figure out where atticus owned me in some economics conversation like you claimed?

So many made-up stories, so little time.

At least you've gotten the whole "your/you're" thing down. Bravo, chap.

#30     May 16, 2013