IRS Sons of dogs!!! Grrrrrrr!!!!!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by LEAPup, Aug 4, 2010.

1. BSAM

BSAM

It's all unnecessary. The IRS is nothing more than a terrorist organization. www.fairtax.org

Imagine, this is just one story we are seeing because we participate on elitetrader.com. Think about the untold thousands who will be sent into panicville this year because of this outrageous system we are subjected to in this country. Pathetic!

I hope you are able to "Leap" past these thugs!

#11     Aug 4, 2010
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

The first one. Nothing illegal.

#12     Aug 4, 2010
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed. I'll probably be giving them POA with this one...

#13     Aug 4, 2010
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Thank you very much!!! And I'll certainly try that fair tax calculator.

#14     Aug 4, 2010
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

I guess it's only money...

#15     Aug 4, 2010
  6. BSAM

BSAM

This is not necessarily correct, as far as ranting to his CPA. His CPA probably did a reputable and diligent job in preparing his taxes.

Go hire 10 CPAs, then I believe you'll see 10 different results on your taxes. It's a travesty in this country. The fault lies with the IRS.

#16     Aug 4, 2010
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

I have to keep my wacky sense of humor. When I think about sending them even 50k, that "killsthesunshine.":( :D

#17     Aug 4, 2010
  8. clacy

clacy

Tax accounting and HR documentation (for litigation avoidance) are two massive drains on business productivity in the US.

I hate trial lawyers even more than the IRS, but it's very close.

#18     Aug 4, 2010
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

The guy from the t.v commercials "taxmasters" hired a bunch of IRS agents, lawyers, etc., and probably makes a killing.

I'm going home to have a drink. (Iced tea):(

#19     Aug 4, 2010
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Great! And when you take a piss, look down in the toilet and imagine a tiny little IRS agent down there.:cool:

#20     Aug 4, 2010