IRS Scandal Close To Exploding :Curl

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

The IRS isn't going anywhere until "we the people" stand up to our federal government en masse and demand real serious changes. Since the "47%" and the their pro big government bleeding heart cheerleaders don't care about such realities. It's up to the rest of us to decide it's time, and start organizing.

#11     Jun 4, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Would be nice to have some ticked off "low level" IRS employees come forward with their side of this disaster.

#12     Jun 4, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Ok, after that, I'll pay for Hooters next time! Good post.

#13     Jun 4, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Speaking of which, I might be driving through your area sometime this Thursday evening. It'll probably be Thursday afternoon before I know for sure though.

#14     Jun 4, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Sounds good to me. Send me a pm when you get the schedule. And since I'm not daily profitable, I can make the time. lol!

#15     Jun 4, 2013
  6. Exactly...more to the point, the few politicians who rally around a dismantling of the agency use it only to collect a few votes come election time. Over and over again, we hear about some radical changes to the "status quo" which are quickly forgotten about some weeks/months later.

Just think of all the accountants, tax attorneys, etc, etc that have a vested interest in keeping the code as complex as possible.

#16     Jun 4, 2013
  7. TGregg

TGregg

Somebody (forget who) once wrote about the many bills that have been introduced into Congress to just have the IRS send a bill to taxpayers and have them (if they wish) fill our a form contradicting the IRS schedule. In most cases, the IRS has almost all the information already. Certain exceptions apply of course, like charitable contributions, but for the most part all the data is already at the fed.

#17     Jun 4, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

225 conferences in two years. $50,000,000.00 of OUR $ wasted. Numerous internal production films of IRS people doing "comedy." Targeting common sense groups... Unreal!:mad:

Nice part is the Cincinnati IRS workers are starting to roll over, pointing out that they were directed by Washington to do this, according to Fox News.

Rather than the "change" slogan, how about "a Tyrant and his Gestapo?"

#18     Jun 6, 2013
  9. I find these offsite meetings an outrage. There is a huge industry of travel consultants and so-called trainers who make a bundle off them, but everyone involved knows they are just an excuse to go to a fancy resort and play some golf and get drunk at taxpayer expense.

Congress could make a start on the budget issue by banning them totally. Of course, they won't. Their own travel might come under scrutiny.

#19     Jun 6, 2013
  10. jem

jem

sequester 2

#20     Jun 6, 2013