IRS is the new "N" word according to Martin Bashir

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 5, 2013.

1. In another life I was a firefighter, it wasn't my fault people have fires and car wrecks but that's how I made my money then. Free market baby !!!

You pay check dudes have no idea what getting out there and hustling is all about, stay with the paycheck job boys, it's hot in the kitchen and I don't think you could take the heat.

#21     Jun 6, 2013
  2. jem

jem

Yeah but if you have a govt retirement you are not rally hanging it out there either.

Real men have to fund their retirement too. Eat what you kill.
    (just kidding by the way... I would take a govt retirement all day long. I would be working on my golf game instead of procrastinating right now.)

#22     Jun 6, 2013
  3. Oh I'm hanging it out there jem. I quit before I was vested. I live by eat what you kill. Pisspoor was insulting people who knock on his door looking for work, doing what he says he's for, getting out there drumming up business trying to make a living instead of sitting around waiting for a handout.

#23     Jun 6, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'll let you continue to slave over a hot stove in the kitchen Alice. I like my salary and I have no interest whatsoever in sales.

#24     Jun 6, 2013
  5. wjk

wjk

Do you only do roofs?

#25     Jun 6, 2013
  6. Eight

Eight

Democrats put a wall of words around their ideas. Their ideas can be absolute shit but the fight will occur at the word-wall, not where their actual ideas/actions are. I think they are a horrid little joke played on all of us that will never be quite over with.. no punch line, just a slow descent into third-world poverty for most and Democrats riding the rest of the herd all the way down and claiming victory all the while. They rob the rest of the culture like cancer robs the body of nutrition. Outside of that, I love 'em.

#26     Jun 6, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

No, I heard for a mere $20 he'll do anything you want. LOL

#27     Jun 6, 2013
  8. I used to mostly do remodels and a lot of commercial work. But now roofing is 90%+ of my work.

#28     Jun 6, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

He is LIBERAL, after all. :D

But a roofer? I'm not so sure. He may be an insurance scam artist. Falling off roofs so he can sue the owner.

#29     Jun 6, 2013
  10. wjk

wjk

Blue roofs were big bucks in my neck of the woods after Ivan. Did you make it the central gulf then?

#30     Jun 6, 2013