IRS is the new "N" word according to Martin Bashir

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 5, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Cant wait to see this disgusting non news network go out of business. The people they have running the show are insane for letting this kind of shit go on.

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/121498" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

3. haha that's a huge amount of absurdity right there. honestly every time I hear this retard I hate him more, i think he is even more of a bitch than that ugly little boy maddow.. he isn't quite on toure's level just yet though. how many actual humans can possibly stomach this fool's show regularly?

4. Max are you aware of who Atwater is and the connection Bashir's making in the clip you just showed? Bashir put together a well presented argument for his view.

5. get the fuck out. Man, the IRS ADMITTED to targeting conservatives, what is it you don't get!? bashing obama for it happening under his watch has absolutely nothing to do with racism. To even suggest it makes you a giant phony, just like this douche, and toure with their crybaby bullshit 'codespeak'.

6. LOL having a rough night piggy.

7. nope, im having a drink and relaxing. that clip is unbelievably stupid, if you buy that nonsense you got real problems bro.

8. JamesL

JamesL

9. I think you're getting more out of my post than what I put in it.
    I'm fixin to get me a drink at the local watering hole and visit with the cute barmaids and watch the storm roll in with hopefully some hail stones. Baby needs a new pair of shoes.:p

10. It hailed around here, it's money time.

#10     Jun 5, 2013