IRS gets $500 million to implement Obama’s health law

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Banjo, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You certainly do have a mental disorder. You began your rants in this thread attempting to defend Obamacare, but failed at that. Then you accused various folks here of being born with a silver spoon in their mouth - but that was wrong, too. Then you went to the tax code, but found no traction and your ideas were stomped on. Now it's on to corporate profits and Apple, is it?

Tax Apple. Go ahead, tax the "shit out of them" like you say. Watch all corporations go overseas completely, and with them all their jobs that still remain here. That'll help your situation real well when your tax on them goes to ZERO.

#31     Apr 9, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I am proud of what I am and what I've done. But house slave? Is that the best you got? I'm a house slave? Who am I slave to again?

What color is the sky in your world, you lunatic?

#32     Apr 9, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't think we are
    Again, I believe in self responsibility and self reliance
    I pay seprately for our garbage pickup, the rest is the same here. BUT that's LOCAL government services paid for mostly with property and sales taxes.
    First, you are NOT entitled to any of those things at someone else expense. Second, unless you plan on staying home and wearing the same clothes for life you'll still need money
    Do me a favor then will ya? Share your fucking fortune and stop expecting/demanding I share mine with these fucked up federal entitlement programs designed primarily to solicit votes for career politicians and NOT for the benefit of the electorate. And most specifically NOT for the benefit of tax payers like me.

#33     Apr 9, 2012
  4. lucrum - u make good points. cant argue.

so tsing - is against obama care cause he made it out with no help.
    and lucrum - is self serving and believes in individualism.

ok great.
    i saw a movie one time it was called a christmas carol.
    also saw a movie called trading places.

i have seen characters like both of you. both of you have articulated your points. i cant argue with either of u. that is how u feel. we disagree.

fair enough... i happy discussing it with you two.

#34     Apr 9, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

And both movies are fiction.

#35     Apr 9, 2012
  6. I have to wonder which regular marched out their "Chucky Brown" sock puppet.

#36     Apr 9, 2012