IRS - American tyranny

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by hippie, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Millionaire

Millionaire

Reminds me of what Gerald Celente keeps going on about in his interviews "When people lose everything and they have nothing to lose, they lose it."

#21     Feb 18, 2010
  2. Lethn

Lethn

It's rather sad that the very people who he talks about are still calling him a nutcase or as he described a 'crackpot' seriously guys. Sometimes humanity fucking sickens me, maybe you should go and check out what he's saying. Yeah it's a rant but I'd rather trust the opinion of a so called crazy person than a government that refuses to even give us information about itself or hold itself accountable.

#22     Feb 18, 2010

3. I cannot advocate his behavior or methods ... but the criminal activity
    of the IRS FAR EXCEEDS anything one person could do.

So ...
    Crime and lunacy for Plane flying idiot -1
    Crime and conspiracy and treason by the IRS against US Citizens -1,000,000,000,000,000

The Federal Reserves Personal Collection Agency now in the lime light? ... + 1,000,000,000,000,000

#23     Feb 18, 2010
  4. It is not only how much you pay. It is the accounting and record keeping nightmare that is the real tyranny.

#24     Feb 18, 2010
  5. As much as I am in favor of the flat tax you are misrepresenting things a bit. Even in EU countries that have a flat tax they also have a VAT, it's not one or the other as you seem to imply.

And yes I completely agree that many thousands of ppl are employed and profit quite well from our complicated tax system.

You know what interesting. If we go to electronic medical records, and flat tax a lot of ppl will lose their jobs.

As much as I despise the IRS, I feel for the families of IRS employees that were hurt in today's attack.

Lastly, I remember reading Irwin Schiff's info 10 years ago and other tax protesters info, thinking about it for a couple of months, and concluding that the income tax is voluntary, but trying to fight the IRS is next to impossible. They have more guns and resources than any private citizen will ever have. The IRS is the most dangerous government organization by far.

Joe Banister, former IRS special agent, beat them recently in court.

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cach...IRS&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKePl2gW_3M

#25     Feb 18, 2010

6. I agree with your well stated remarks.

#26     Feb 18, 2010
  7. The IRS had drove an over 50 engineer to desperation.

I am sure urrent IRS workers will be given jobs in other government jobs if America ever simplify the tax code. Less costly for the country in the long run.

#27     Feb 18, 2010
  8. zdreg

zdreg

one more excuse to abrogate freedom in the US.

what a shame. then again surveys have shown that without the title of bill of rights it would not pass with the american public.

#28     Feb 18, 2010
  9. jem

jem

I read the tax provision. It seems he is pissed that firms can hire technical services firms and then state the people working for them are independent contractors.

Big deal - typically it is better to be an independent contractor because you write off more things and set up more interesting and probably beneficial retirement plans. I guess the downside bing you do pay more fico and medi cal on what you do report.

Overall I do not see what the big deal.

The real problem is that we do not have a small fair flat tax.

#29     Feb 18, 2010
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Dan.....You're missing the point of the FairTax. Please go to www.fairtax.org and just read the seven short lines on the blue background at the top of the page. Then, if you feel really daring, click on "About The FairTax" near the top of the page and read the three short paragraphs.

Yes, the IRS should be declared a terrorist organization and the threats to the American people should be removed forever by our "good leaders(?)". They will do really bad things to you if they deem you to not be in compliance.

It's all unnecessary.

#30     Feb 18, 2010