IRS Admits Targeting Conservative Groups Before Election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 10, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Can you do that?

#11     May 12, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

You're probably right. It most likely doesn't go any higher than the White House. :D

#12     May 12, 2013
  3. wjk

wjk

Only if the mainstream media decides to do their job.

Just curious, how many dems in congress are up in arms on this IRS abuse of power? Any?

How many dems in congress are up in arms regarding Benghazi?

How many dems in congress are up in arms regarding Gosnell?

The MSM. What a fucking joke. Seriously.

Remember, IRS will play a big role in healthcare enforcement.

#13     May 12, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 100,000

#14     May 12, 2013
  5. wjk

wjk

#15     May 12, 2013
  6. Feinstein and Kucinich that I remember seeing on the Sunday talk and all the other dems were saying how wrong it was.

#16     May 12, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

And no wonder more and more Americans are running around with bumper stickers that say stuff like, "revolution is necessary." It sadly IS necessary at this point.

#17     May 13, 2013
  8. And this is the same gang of thugs which will be overseeing Obamacare. Can't imagine any problems with that as they come goose stepping into a business and telling them what they can and can't do.:eek:

#18     May 13, 2013
  9. Captn you know there have always been thugs running healthcare, hospitals and ins co's . At least with the gov. we have a say so.
    I'm for some form of gov health care, this isn't it though it may morph into a better plan. The real solution is for America to get healthier. The culprits are big agri business and fast food and the food processors, well the US consuming their products are the problem anyway. I think that's part of the problem, everyone is looking at the symptoms of the health care problems instead of the causes, just like our health care system treats symptoms instead of causes in diseases.

#19     May 13, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Really?

"We have to pass the bill to find out what's in it." - The Wicked Witch of the West

#20     May 13, 2013