Irresponsible IB

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by Bruce ZX, Nov 16, 2008.

1. weld1

weld1

tell u what i have traded with speedtrader for 10 yrs on and off[with varying degrees of success only because of my problems not theirs] and i can tell u that they have been great. software problems are very rare and when u call u get someone in seconds usually, not minutes. i'll stick with them.

#21     Nov 23, 2008
  2. Bruce ZX

Bruce ZX

One of IB Guardian Angels just said that IB CS intended to mess up client's account and used 'Tech Problem' as the excuse.

Wisdom of IB Angels.

Def, yes or no?

#22     Nov 23, 2008
  3. def

def Sponsor

normally changes go through over the weekend. i do know that we had an upgrade of one of our HA servers in HK this weekend and that possibly could have been a reason for xfers not taking place. (I do know our tech guys were in the office all weekend working on the upgrade and that it has gone smoothly). hopefully next week.

#23     Nov 24, 2008
  4. No. You can never trust anyone from IB if Bruce is right and they're irresponsible. Clearly its because they decided Bruce was a twat. Come on --- it makes a lot more sense.

The thread title says IB is irresponsible which we know to be untrue --- so Bruce is clearly a twat.

Occam's razor. :)

#24     Nov 24, 2008
  5. Bruce ZX

Bruce ZX

thanks for the clarification. hopefully.

#25     Nov 24, 2008