Irish Tycoon Found Dead, Suicide Suspected

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by makloda, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Ton Loc - Funky Cold Medina

I went up to this girl
    she said "Hi, my name Sheena"
    I thought she'd be good to go with a little funky cold medina,
    she said "I'd like a drink", I said "ok, I'll go get it"
    and then a couple of sips, she cold licked her lips and I knew that she was with it
    so I took her to my crib
    and everything went well as planned
    but when she got undressed it was big old mess
    Sheena was a man
    so I threw him out
    I don't fool around with no Oscar Meyer weiner
    you must be sure that the girl is pure for the funky cold medina

Ahhhhh the 80's :cool:

#11     Jan 21, 2009
  2. lrm21

lrm21

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tGDJziymN2M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tGDJziymN2M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#12     Jan 21, 2009
  3. I don't know about you guys, but I'd say she qualifies as solid "MILF" material.

[​IMG]

#13     Jan 21, 2009
  4. Cheese

Cheese

This sentiment does give the true arena of human endeavour and it is usually not understood. Business builders are those who can move with pace over good ground and those who liberated by setbacks exploit them to make their first and other moves upwards.

I rose rapidly to become CEO on setbacks for others and the firm and so got there at a young age. After my corporate success I became an independent player in markets. Setbacks give clarity and focus while happily frightening away most other competitors who don't want to contend until success is assured.

Also recent times with their plethora of setbacks in many directions have provided huge opportunites for new master problem solvers. You'll hear more about them and their busness fortunes in the years ahead.

Unabated opportunity presents itself to traders in current markets of course (ES, YM, CL).
    :)

#14     Jan 22, 2009
  5. #15     Jan 23, 2009
  6. he did well, God bless his soul. It was time for him to go.

#16     Jan 23, 2009
  7. lufan

lufan

#17     Jan 23, 2009
  8. 0008

hahahahaha:D

#18     Jan 23, 2009
  9. it's more complicated than that, 'judge not, lest yee be judged'

you cant play at that level, unless you have your head waaaaaaay into the game at a level beyond what your realize, and can handle

not that i wouldnt try to reason with someone in that situation who was suicidal - of course i would

but i think it's more an occupational hazzard (situational onset of temporary metal illness), much like a road worker or an electrician

psychological studies have shown, that losing $25,000 causes WAY more distress, than gaining $25,000 gives pleasure

#19     Jan 23, 2009
  10. neke

neke

Undeniable if all you have is $25K to start with. If you are a multi-millionaire, the difference in feeling is negligible

#20     Jan 23, 2009