Iraqis Drag U.S. Corpses Through Streets

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gamalruach, Mar 31, 2004.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Wonder why Little George Bush can't figure all this out?

#31     Mar 31, 2004
  2. Yeah, I saw in the movie Rambo 4 (3? 5?) Afghanistans dragging a goat carcass around polo style on horseback. It was like their national sport similar to football!

It's just a game!

So, maybe we are misinterpreting the little American corpse dragging gesture.

Perhaps this is just an innocent variation of their goat corpse dragging game - and it was their cheerleaders yelling in support of their team!

Those burnt and mutilated bodies of America contractors probably smelled worse than goat carcasses - maybe it got the Arabs worked up a bit.

Yes, we do need to honor culturistic endeavors of other countries - otherwise they may be offended.

Sam

#32     Mar 31, 2004
  3. He was being sarcastic :D

peace

axeman

#33     Mar 31, 2004
  4. Ya got that right.
    I got kind of a sick respect for those scrappy bast**ds

#34     Mar 31, 2004
  5. LOL....I knew it! I just had a feeling that no matter how obvious & blatant I made my sarcasm, some genius would actually think I was being serious.

#35     Mar 31, 2004
  6. "They need to learn to READ then, because the agreement
    required a bit more than this :D"

So they oversimplified it. Maybe they misinterpreted it. Did anyone ever think to bring in a translator??

"Saddam had the power to prevent this part 2 of the war. All he had to do was comply. He chose not to."

Maybe he didn't get around to it yet. Maybe his cultural timeframe is different than ours.

"The rest is history, and so is Saddam."

Not exactly. They say Saddam is laughing. Maybe Saddam knew his greatest power was to let the Americans have their way and go to war in Iraq. He fed the lambs to his lions. It sure looks that way.

"(Saddam) has some serious issues."

So he may be mentally unbalanced. Is that any reason to send the US military into Iraq and create this war?

Add up all the deaths (ongoing); the rocketing cost of gasoline; the continued fighting back of extremist nations, aka "terrorist strikes" throughout the world; and NOW the latest twist on the Arabic carcass dragging game.

Who looks unbalanced now?

World War 3 may be a spiritual war - with material (death) consequences.

As I am sure more than single Arabic citizen has mused while gazing at one of the carcasses at the end of a match: It don't look good.

Gamal Ruach

#36     Mar 31, 2004
  7. So they oversimplified it. Maybe they misinterpreted it. Did anyone ever think to bring in a translator??

Saddam had the resources to do this.
    Im sure he knew what the agreement said.

"Maybe he didn't get around to it yet. Maybe his cultural timeframe is different than ours."

Ummmm.... ** 10 years ** wasnt long enough? Come on now.

peace

axeman

#37     Mar 31, 2004
  8. That is a good question, BSAM!

He seems like a nice guy and honest and all but as Chief of the military, in all his war plans, did he ever consider, "What if we DON'T win? What if we LOSE? Then what?"

Apparently that never crossed his or his admin's mind.

He may have done a good thing by scattering the Taliban in Afghanistan, but it looks like going into Iraq and arresting Saddam for... ?? (a trial?) is shaping up to be a lost war and an expensive war.

And what happens now if the presidency office is given to a different elected official in November who comes along and undoes some/most of what goofer Bush did?

Maybe 9/11 was a rat trap for Bush and America set by American Enemy Nations, that the US government walked right into without thinking.

"Here's another fine mess you've gotten me into!" - Oli

Sam

#38     Mar 31, 2004
  9. Babak

Babak

No one, and I mean no one, can ever understand the unlimited savagery and level of inhumanity that ME muslims are capable of, unless they choose to go and live among them.

Only then can one comprehend that eventhough they are like you and me, walking on two feet, eating, laughing, etc. they are the most f@´ed up, sick, twisted people on earth.

gamalruach, is it to late to second Pabst´s comment?

#39     Mar 31, 2004
  10. Actually, we only have to look in the mirror, to see unlimited savagery, and levels of inhumanity that would gag a maggot.

The difference is, who is acting on the truth.

#40     Mar 31, 2004