Iraqi's desecrate troops bodies

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Nov 24, 2003.

1. Did the scene of Iraqi's attacking the presumably dead bodies of US troops remind anyone else of the disgraceful display in Somalia after the infamous Black Hawk Down fiasco? I though then we should have called in one of those gunships that kills everything in the area and just hosed them down. Might not be a bad idea now either. The first rule in subduing wild animals is you have to teach them who is boss. The Iraqi's have an imperfect understanding of this concept how. The sooner we teach them, the better for all involved, Amercians and Iraqi's.

2. maxpi

maxpi

I recall a news story about some Taliban guys that skinned a western reporter alive. I think we will wind up just securing the oil we want and letting the rest go all to hell.

3. This is just part of Muslim 'culture'. They did the same to two IDF reservists in Ramallah Oct 12, 2000. Remember the Muzzie kid proudly holding up his bloody hands to a cheering mob of bloodthirsty thugs? They're only behaving like good little obedient murderers, just like the Koran tells them to do.

4. 1) "presumably dead"? no fuckin' way they'd do that to a US soldier who was still alive..

2) "teach them who is boss"? we've spent how many billions of $$$ teaching them who's boss already. what makes you think teaching them who's boss is so simple? apparently they know who's boss, and it's not us.

3) maybe it would've been better to listen to the rest of the world in the first place.

but now that it's done, what the fuck are we supposed to do?

a friend of mine compared the iraqi quagmire to knocking up your sister. yeah it sucks and there's no good way out, so maybe it woulda been better NOT to knock up your sister in the first place.

what is it gonna take to make our bullshit regime listen to reason?

this whole fucking thing is a diasaster and we all knew it was coming. next they're going to want to attack all kinds of other shit and no one will be able to stop them.

and where the fuck is mr smooth - rumsfeld???

and where the fuck is that fat pile of shit dick cheney?????????????????????????????? where has he been for the past 3 years??

5. Let's try your little theory in microcosm. From now on you can't spend money, go to work, make love to your wife, talk to anyone, drive a car, eat, crap, or think unless agreed upon by the collected members of ET and ratified by a simple majority. Agreed?

(And I'll be happy to explain to you what 'microcosm' means if you ask nicely.)

6. And, bungrider, a little piece of advice you may want to follow:

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

--Samuel Adams

7. ElCubano

ElCubano

Now we must use BRUT FORCE....f**k what the world thinks...How could the planners have been so off???

I have been agaisnt this war from day one....because of exactly what is happening right now...Our young kids are dying for what??

Either evecuate or start taking the correct measures to get things under control....any suggestions on what you would do different?? Tripack, tripleA........

Is there even a curfew?? Soldiers should be given the orders to shoot first ask later ..is this the case now??? this isnt a court of law where we have to find reasonable doubt...either you follow the rules or you die....there is no other way out.....

8. I couldn't agree more. We cannot even think of winning a war when we're wearing white gloves.
    If we are going to win any war, we have to be willing to do a LOT of killing and get the job done.
    Otherwise we should just come on home and forget about it.

9. Cutten

Cutten

So your view is that we should kill normal law-abiding people (sorry, "wild animals") at random, just for being in the same area that a crime was committed?

10. For as long as we are in a war, absolutely!

#10     Nov 24, 2003