Iraqi leaders appeal for US ground troops to fight ISIS.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Oct 14, 2014.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Left wing media is guilty of exact same self-censorship. Both left and right wing media are owned by their advertisers + beholden to Government for access. That's why we don't hear much criticism of Government either.

#21     Oct 14, 2014
    Lucrum likes this.
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

3. I respect you guys. You believe it is our duty. Plenty thought the same about the Iraq and afhganistan wars. Can anyone say our sacrifices there were worth it?

We seem determined not to learn a thing and commit the same mistakes repeatedly. This is an internal muslim quarrel. Shias and sunnis have been at odds for centuries. We are not going to change that. The only way they can live together is for some dictator like Saddam to keep them under tight control. We had to unravel that however because we knew what was best for them. Turns out we were wrong on that one too.

#23     Oct 14, 2014
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

We've not been ALLOWED to make a war "worth it" since the 1940's... Let me lead 400,000 troops into Iraq, LET ME DO WHAT I NEED TO DO, and our problems there would go away quickly...
    Army Colonel Kurtz from fictional "Apocalypse Now," points this slam dunk out, yet our political whores are not willing to do it, despite being obvious common sense.. So here we stand 13 years into the longest wars of American history, and about to go get our asses shot off all over again in that shit hole, plus trillions wasted, and the entire Globe no longer in fear of us.. Yeah, I'd say we've got some issues coming our way...

Also, only reason I'd go is to kill them there, before they make it here. Would rather see them shot on sight as soon as recognized here on US soil, but that's a pipe dream among the Nazis who actually do want these mass murderers here, so they can "re-set" America after a massive bad event. Yep, re-set it full communism, FULL government control, and Constitution burned at the stake.. Hope you wouldn't think I'm going there to help those nasty fucks! NO, would be there to support others like me, and kill all we possibly can while playing this baby game we've been forced to play. Again, let me do what needs done. There will also be no cameras there, and will be shot on sight if caught outside of the wire! That should paint a pic of what I'd be ordering my Men to do, as doing it along side of them.. And yeah, we'd be done there in less than a year. And yeah, the Middle East would shiver when thinking of what they found when we left there! Is what it is, and this is what's necessary here. Of course all IMO..

#24     Oct 14, 2014
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

The ancients knew how to wage war. Kill pretty much ALL of your enemy then enslave anyone left.
    War over, problem solved.

#25     Oct 14, 2014
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Correct! And as evil as it is, someone's gotta do this in the sandbox, or this shit will not only never end, it will be here in unthinkable numbers. And look at Israel's border, and the constant suicide bombings. Baby shit along side of what will be going on here soon! Pure baby shit! And as I type this, our broken nightmare govt our Founders warned us about, do zero to stop what's coming here daily in an attempt to kill us all for not embracing their Muslim lunacy!

#26     Oct 14, 2014