Iraqi Freedom

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dotslashfuture, Apr 4, 2003.

1. Legitimacy is a function of whoever is in power, speaking functionally not morally. Show me one nation in the course of history who has not rationalized their behavior.

#11     Apr 4, 2003

2. Don't just assert it Kymar, show it.

I'm certainly persuadable, so point me to the evidence and let me evaluate it for myself, rather than just taking you at your good word that it exists.

#12     Apr 4, 2003
  3. msfe

msfe

Fleischer´s parrot is obviously talking about Powell´s funny slide show in the UN security council - presenting fake "proof" to an amused world audience

#13     Apr 4, 2003

4. That's not legitimacy Optional.

Legitimacy being a funtion of whoever happens to be in power is the working defintion of illegitimacy!

Mankind's tendency to justify the cruel means by which he satisfies his greed -- and the disastrous consequances that entails -- was precisely why humanity banded together to form the United Nations; a noble ideal that would be beyond the mere whim of self interested individuals or governments.

Has it succeeded? Of course not. But what's the alternative? Go back to the "old way"? That's idiotic.

Your twisted, hypocritical government is the number one -- by a long shot -- violator of the principles the United Nations was built on. Whether other nations have rationalized their behavior is inconsequential; two (or 200, for the US) don't make a right.

#14     Apr 4, 2003
  5. Oh yeah, I forgot about Powell's little dog and pony show.

#15     Apr 4, 2003
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

Why do you hate America so much??? I hope you dont try anything stupid in the future......You will probably end up working in the States sometime in the future, anyways...We have good policies and bad policies thats just the way the cookie crumbles, but i notice that you have a real hate for this Country and I just want to know why...same goes to you mfse, why the hate?? peace

#16     Apr 4, 2003

7. Just take a wild guess Cubano. :)

It's not the America nation, or the American people that I hate, I've said that many times. I don't particularly like them, either, they are just another people, just another country, as far as I'm concerned.

Where the hate comes into it is the incessant meddling in the affairs of other nations. And just because it's meddling, but because it's self-serving, for the few fat cats at the top of the food chain and their pals. Because it causes so much despair and suffering. That's not a good enough reason for you?

In case you didn't notice, the world wasn't created to be the US's sandbox. People in other countries have every right to determine their destinies without the US telling them what they can and can't do. It's an affront to decency by every definition of the term.

Just as a quick example (and there are MANY more of these, I'll list them if you like), why the fuck get involved in Chile's internal politics? Salvador Allende was the legally, democratically elected president. So what does the CIA do? ]Tries to engineer a coup to overthrow him. Who takes over? Augusto Pinochet. So where's the humanity in that?

#17     Apr 4, 2003
  8. Maybe like Wild, who is a bastard child of a US soldier in WWII who raped a fauline, Fonzy is probably a bastard child of some American.

They hate what they cannot have.

#18     Apr 4, 2003

9. Can't have what dude?

Just say it. What the hell is that I can't have?

#19     Apr 4, 2003
  10. Let's begin with the basics MSFE, your dad did tell you about the great fight for the Fatherland that began after Germany's thieving neighbors to the east agreed to return land? Liebensraum? And how Stalin broke the pact he signed with the Furher by invading the Fatherland? And then the Zionist dogs svengalied Roosevelt and got him to direct America's Industry to provide Stalin with war machines.

Anyway, fast forward. Der Fatherland was bombed and reduced to the rubbleland. Der German troops slain on the battlefield.

American troops most certainly did occupy Germany after the above, which is unversally known as World War 2.

Have your ever heard of the Marshall Plan? American funding of post war reconstruction? That was effected in conjunction with De-Nazification.

Thus Germany's re-birth.

#20     Apr 4, 2003