Iraqi Dinar

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by wiesman02, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Yes, but tomorrow, January 8th, they will revalue their currency, get the people back on their feet, and get me a fat $374,000 check.

#21     Jan 7, 2007
  2. Mu Kiss

Mu Kiss

I've read what everybody has written and gotten a good laugh from most of them. Now, if you want the complete story, just go to the Official site of the central bank of Iraq. You'll see the daily dinar auction results (Sunday - Thursday) see the history and find out more than you'll hear from CNN or Fox. Here's the link. I hope you know what to do with it.

http://cbiraq.org/cbs6.htm

PS That guy who claimed to work for Chase is either a liar or the Janitor.

#22     Apr 16, 2007
  3. or misinformed :eek:

#23     Apr 16, 2007
  4. expected for usd/Irag Dinnar
    w/ me here... is 985 long term

#24     Apr 18, 2007
  5. Mu Kiss

Mu Kiss

What is that supposed to mean? Do you have personal goals of your own for the value of the Dinar? And, if so, you say 895 to the dollar is what you're after? Don't be cryptic.

#25     Apr 18, 2007
  6. I really can't believe anyone would even consider buying the dinar. Most Iraqis try to get their hands on USD, I think its quite the sign when the citizens of a country refuse to use their own currency.

And people wonder why so many forex scams exist? Look at the the guy who claims to be from Chase. Trust me, Chase DOES NOT allow you to buy dinar at their local branch.

#26     Apr 27, 2007
  7. dinaros

dinaros

Chase has been selling for close to a year,I have 3.6 million and purchased 1 mil from Chase here in Houston. It has appreciated over 30 % since 2003. Also have 5 million Vietnamese Dong which are a lot cheaper than the Dinar but looks good as a long term investment.

#27     May 7, 2007
  8. dinaros

dinaros

The Ministry of Finance together with the Central Bank are studying a proposal to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar in order to return it to previous levels where one Iraqi dinar was valued at 3.33 US dollars. The proposal has the support and approval of the World Bank.

Dont knock the Dinar. I'm glad I have mine.

#28     May 8, 2007
  9. and Camel milk for dessert

#29     May 10, 2007
  10. Later, stop in at the Warren Buffett for a value meal, located in downtown Margaritaville

#30     May 11, 2007