Iraqi Dinar

Discussion in 'Forex' started by billsafari, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Hello people.

I hoping some of you currency traders can give me some thoughts on the Iraqi Dinar.

What kind of upside potential does it have? Downside risk? Time frame?

I have a couple of friends that got hyped on the Dinar and now want to buy some and because I trade options and futures they think I know about currency. I don't know squat about currencies. I told them I would look into it. I did not see too much on the web.

What's your thoughts?

I appreciate it.

2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I thought the whole Dinar thing was a scam.

3. The only info I found was by the time one paid the mark up and commission it wasn't even worth it.

I am looking for info on a "what if" Iraq gets their shit together could the Dinar be worth considerably more in 5 to 10 yrs, etc.

4. fyi.....

north american banks do not recognize the dinar.

so...........

ring up a scum ball currency dealer.

these guys work out of their basement or trunk of a car .

ask him the price to buy and sell the paper bills.

the spread is 20 to 30%

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RThOACzuVw

scam.

s

:cool:

5. The value of the Dinar is near useless unless or until Sunni and Shi'a elders find a way to divide Kurkuk oil fields without losing station in their tribes, or more blood-shed; which, in essence, according to the tripartite segregate nature of the situation, won't ever come to fruition.

Some forms of government require cattle-prods in lieu of rigged voting booths and faux forms of puppet government. Though who TF am I. Who knows. The IRA managed a party. Selling Bolex watches in the back of Bollywood rag mags is a better idea.

6. " Selling Bolex watches in the back of Bollywood rag mags is a better idea.........."

how do i get started......:)

s