Iraqi civil war has already begun, U.S. troops say

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Oh, so we get the "they are sicker than we are" rationalization....
    I did not say they are "sicker", I said they (Iraqis) are sick.

But again, what really matters is your cheering for people to kill each other...and that is sick.
    When people are my mortal enemies, when they chant "Death to America...", when they want to kill me and my family and start killing each other instead - you bet.

PS Why are you attacking me btw, I am not starting a civil war, they are. I am just anxsiously waiting to find out whether the Sunni or Shia version of Islam is the right one.

#11     Aug 4, 2006
  2. Oh, so we get the "they are sicker than we are" rationalization....
    I did not say they are "sicker", I said they (Iraqis) are sick.

Actually, when I suggested the both Israel and Hezzbollah are sick for killing each other, you focused on the Iraqi people being sick, which was not addressing the sickness of the Israel people killing innocent people that I suggested, ergo, my comments.

But again, what really matters is your cheering for people to kill each other...and that is sick.

When people are my mortal enemies, when they chant "Death to America...", when they want to kill me and my family and start killing each other instead - you bet.

They also chanted death to Americans under Saddam, and many of those people are now in the government and considered friends of America by Bush. What people chant is not killing anyone.

I can go to a football game and see fans chanting "Kill em, kill em, kill em."

PS Why are you attacking me btw, I am not starting a civil war, they are. I am just anxsiously waiting to find out whether the Sunni or Shia version of Islam is the right one.

You feel attacked?

I am just saying I think it is sick that you would be happy that there is a civil war in Iraq.

#12     Aug 4, 2006
  3. ZZZzzzzzzz loves anything that would be bad for America. He is a parasite living in our great country.

#13     Aug 4, 2006
    #14     Aug 4, 2006
  5. This is actually quite telling

By simply cutting and pasting our posts and re-posting them as his reples, Z is in effect admitting that he has no responses left.

I never thought I'd see Z capitulate... but it is clear that the pressure of defending himself on 50 fronts simultaneously is getting to him.

Z, how do you feel about all the threads started specifically to denigrate you?

How would you compare and contrast those feelings by the ones engendered by the 'In praise of RM' thread?

And lastly, speaking of 'sick'

do you still feel it was funny to suggest that a fellow member should be told, as a joke, that his kids might be the victims of pedophilic attack and rape?

#15     Aug 5, 2006
    #16     Aug 5, 2006
  7. Is this true Z? I have never heard you specifically reject America. Are you anti-America? Or do you just have different views from the intolerant Nazicons? If it is the former you are really twisted. This country may be screwed in some ways but it is still a great country. If it is the latter then I may suggest wrapping yourself in the flag at every opportunity. Simply attach a beautiful jpg of old glory to every post. In this society it is not the underlying belief in freedom that makes you a patriot it is symbolism, and of course agreeing with the nazicons.

[​IMG]

#17     Aug 5, 2006