Iraq War vet pens ‘last letter’ to Bush and Cheney

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 20, 2013.

1. How come some right wing org doesn't do it ? My guess is the results wouldn't be pretty

#21     Mar 20, 2013
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Seriously. "I joined the army to fight who I wanted, not who you wanted me to" should have read the letter.

#22     Mar 20, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

If you admit it was a left wing analysis on Obama then the results can be take as completely bogus. Which I'm sure they are.

#23     Mar 20, 2013
  4. I never said it was left wing analysis

#24     Mar 20, 2013
  5. Looks like he was more pissed off about getting injured,paralyzed and an impending end to his life because he bought into all that Hoo-Rah Hollywood BS. Let's face it, in almost every country, those who join the army are poor uneducated small town kids who bought into the propaganda. The real victors of war are Harvard/Wharton biz grads chomping cigars in their mansions who make all the decisions but would never dream of risking bodily harm in any manner. That's the way it has always been.

#25     Mar 20, 2013
  6. jem

jem

politifact is more full of b.s. than the politicians they cover.

We once went through it here on et.

74 % of their analysis was either a complete lie or in the process of becoming a lie.

#26     Mar 20, 2013
  7. No,they aren't.They are a respected Pulitzer prize winning media organization

#27     Mar 20, 2013
  8. Mercor

Mercor

It is the promises kept that are the problem. I see 241 failures to help this country.
    I see 119 broken promises that most likely have been a benefit to this country.

#28     Mar 20, 2013
    #29     Mar 20, 2013
  10. right and obama has a nobel peace prize for the war in afghanistan. and tripling drone strikes.

you mean that kind of respect?

#30     Mar 20, 2013