Iraq War Success

Discussion in 'Politics' started by libertad, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Now we just need a Haliburton story and let's not forget the Carlyle group. I am sure they have done nicely too.

2. Vietnam war success :D :D :D

3. The previous link was a moving link...everybody knows this info anyway...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20061027.REXXON27/TPStory/Business

................................................................................

I have always been a firm believer in.... follow the money...it does not matter who it is ...or what company it is...

Also ...so what if the Bush Administration is the Oil Administration...who cares...

The situation is what the situation is....the players are who they are...

And one thing for sure...these people will never admit the truth to the public because it will ruin the game and kill the goose that lays the golden eggs....they will be cutting their own throats...

Hey ..in Darwins world...everything is fair ...right ...

And quite frankly....for a company to make more than any other company ever has in the history of the US is incredible anyway you look at it...

Thus I am quite sincere in that my hat is off to those who comprise the OIL Administration...because the fact is...

THEY PULLED IT OFF !!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS TO THE BUSH OIL ADMINISTRATION
    ..............................................................................

For those of you who are of the opinion that there is absolutely no connection between oil revenues ,,,,Iraq...Bush...Cheney etc...hey you are certainly entitled to your own opinion....just as I am...or anyone else...

However you should only draw your conclusions after you have done a thorough inspection of the bios of these people...
    ...................................................................................

I have had the luxury of living in several countries....and the US is without question far far less corrupt than any of the other governments that I have had experiences with...

But let there be no mistake...The US Bush Administration is CORRUPT..........

4. There is a book on it called "The Iron Triangle"

It's pretty good.

5. RedDuke

RedDuke

Nicely said. They did pull it off and made most Americans beleive that we are fighting to help freedom to spread. The way they look at it is this, we are making bundles of money and if the side effect is a potential for a another democratic country, even better. But $ come first of course.

But no matter how evil or corrupt Bush Administration is, we still live in the greatest country on the face of this planet. Hopefully, the government won't screw it up at some point.