Iraq War: Projected Cost $1 - 2 Trillion Dollars

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by libertad, Jan 11, 2006.

1. 100% correct..

except USA is owned by Israel so that would never happen...

US is Israel's bitch imo

#21     Jan 11, 2006
  2. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

Not when Iraq (the world's 2nd largest proven oil reserves) is kept from the hands of Islamists and fascist Arab dictators willing to peddle the Islamists for their own gain. Iraq becoming aligned with America's interests is a big loss for Osama, don't you think?

#22     Jan 11, 2006
  3. omg.... then lets go blow up 1 million ppl so the boogey man doesnt get us like iraq was gonna do !!!!! how fucking stupid are you ppl ????

#23     Jan 12, 2006
  4. [​IMG]

#24     Jan 13, 2006
  5. $$$ 2 trillions.....just pass the bill to mykids, grand kids, grand grand kids....you get the point

#25     Jan 13, 2006
  6. They could of handed out university vouchers...The start to free education :)

-Kastro

#26     Jan 13, 2006
  7. dac8555

dac8555

if you like to hear it or not...it all boils down to OIL.

There is a limited supply left on the planet, and everyone is dependent upon it. we all MUST have it to survive.

there is only about 40 years of oil left at our current consumption rate.

severe shortages will start in about 10 years....driving the price up like mad.

there fore, he who owns iraq (the last easy almmost untapped huge oil reserves left on earth) will rule the planet until the oil is gone.

i agree that the money should have been spent trying to reduce consumption and looking for more effeient alternatives. However, getting people to cut back on their consumption, would crush the fragile economy.

#27     Jan 13, 2006
  8. Excellent Commentary

Renewable substrates containing high oil content such as is under study by the Indian government....and utilizing current and newer available technologies ...along with the cold press vso method....could have replaced oil in less than 15 years with far less than a trillion dollar number...and a better than 3:1 energy ratio...

2 trillion dollars...and lot more if the same tactics are used in Iran that were used in Iraq are mind boggling debt numbers....

A 10 year conversion process was certainly possible...now that these debts are underway...and will not go away...basically what the Bush administration has done ...has indefinitely postponed any major move to the alts for the US....other countries are moving on...

.............................................................................................

Hey look....I have found that passing gas about these types of issues are a waste of mental energy and time...and quite frankly there is nothing I can do about them...and quite frankly is not appropriate for ET...

I am no longer going to spend any time on issues that I cannot do anything about...

I know that what I can affect is my trading and making lots of money...thus living how I want to live...

Anybody that has any common sense knows that the Bush Administration is totally fucked up...

And quite frankly...I do not give a shit ....

Money = freedom....

Time to concentrate on just trading...this year I feel is going to be fantastic for day traders...quite frankly it already is....

Make the world yours...live where it suits you the best....and spend the time that you have in the best way that allows for building your strengths...As a professional trader you choose where and how you want to live...

Exercise and enjoy your freedoms....

Let the privileged politicians swim in their swill ponds which serve their false ego driven bullshit...Fucking stupid assholes....

As professional traders...it is your choice to live in the countries which best suit you....so just do it...

As long as you make more money than most anybody else....with respect to where you live...you will be fine....

#28     Jan 13, 2006
  9. maxpi

maxpi

California is building a 550 megawatt solar generater in the southern desert and building wind farms in the north. The solar project is all on 4500 acres, we could buld hundreds of those in the Mojave desert. We will be 20% independent from oil in 11 years with just the one solar plant and other existing measures.

What would happen to the Middle East if we phased out oil?

#29     Jan 13, 2006
  10. mat damon answers that in "Syriana"

#30     Jan 13, 2006