Iraq War: Projected Cost $1 - 2 Trillion Dollars

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by libertad, Jan 11, 2006.

1. It wil be nothing compared to what it will cost if US decides to strike Iran.

#11     Jan 11, 2006
  2. Israel will do it for us....

#12     Jan 11, 2006
  3. im sure they will if we dont.

#13     Jan 11, 2006
  4. Why? Nobody's going to invade, occupy and democratize Iran, wiping out a few nuclear sites is not going to be all that expensive. On the other side Iran obtaining nukes, launching a nuclear attack on Israel, receiving a retaliatory nuclear strike and dragging the entire world into WWIII will indeed cost a few bucks.

#14     Jan 11, 2006
  5. you think iran will just allow that wipe out?
    unlike n korea i dont think they are after aid here

#15     Jan 11, 2006
  6. If predict there will be between 1 and 100 points scored at the super bowl this year. A horoscope gives a more precise forecast.

#16     Jan 11, 2006
  7. maxpi

maxpi

After seeing the US military roll over Afghanistan and Iraq I find it hard to believe that anybody rational in Iran will do anything along military lines against the possible combo of Israel and USA. Remember, Israel's military capability has been rated nearly equal with the USA's by Jaines in recent times past and Jaines is not some blog morons spewing mindless political garbage BTW.

Whether the current Iranian leadership is rational at all is another question, the main guy there seems to have a spiritual complex of some kind, is waiting to be the new messiah's right hand man or something like that. Seems like he is highly talented and therefore "capable of nearly anything" :D

#17     Jan 11, 2006
  8. omg..you ppl just lick this crap up that they serve you... umm.. sounds like you watched that cheesy Nostradamus movie narrated by orsen welles. "a great villian from persia rises up with fire spewing from his belly..... he sends 2 towers of light towards the great new city ........blah blah blah"

geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz come on... inncent ppl are going to die because no one understands that the neocons are scumbags that worshiped trotsky.... they planned this crap years ago. do a little research on PNAC and trotsky and kristol and strauss... these guys were commies... LMAO

#18     Jan 11, 2006
  9. BVM88

BVM88

99% of people must really be brain washed in this country – forget about war ppl. Unless we are dealing with true aggression like Nazi Germany it serves no purpose and costs us all dearly in the end. Iraq, just like Iran today, was never a treat to the US, there were no WMD, it was all politics, just like that greatest of all disasters, Vietnam, which killed 50000 US citizens, created the inflationary spiral of the 70’s, and put the US on the road to ruin. And that is why the US Empire, if one can call it that, will be one of the shortest. Afghanistan was probably a necessity however, but in all probability it would never have taken place, and the twin towers would still be standing today if not for the blind support the US gives Israel. IMHO it would have been much better for the US if it had completely ditched Israel from the onset and allowed it to fend for itself.

#19     Jan 11, 2006
  10. maxpi

maxpi

Uhhh, no, the current leader of Iran has been speaking of a messiah from the world of Islam. I was talking about his rationality, it seems he might be a tad short in that department. Try to follow along. If this were a spoken forum I would be talking real slow at this point, I am not using big words as it is.

#20     Jan 11, 2006