Iraq vet's family murdered, Moonbats gloat

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Jul 21, 2006.

1. False, as just demonstrated in this thread. When posted with a link to the comments you said were made up, you responded with ridiculous assertions of me being a terrorist lover.

Prove it. Post this supposed data, although it will be difficult for you to post something electronically that has been pulled out of your ass.

You're not only dumb, but stupid.

Your link goes to another post which shows you posting more ad hominem after I proved that your statement that all the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia was false.

Too easy, so so easy....

What are you, a masochist? :D

#11     Jul 21, 2006
  2. Stupid? WTF man, you're the one who went to an AOL message board and wasted your time cherry picking messages to repost here. HA!

Zperson you are not. you're being foolish reaching for "controversial" issues.
    You have no talent for it.

#12     Jul 21, 2006
  3. Hapaboy, I think your heart is in the right place. However, i think you are trying too hard. I don't know if I'm right or if some of these other people are right, BUT you have to see that there is more to the story than the propaganda we are being fed. Invading Iraq was stupid from an US strategic standpoint. So was it "stupid" on the part of the Bush Administration or were they complicit on some other level? too many things simply do not add up. Biggest question of all....As close as the Bush Family is to the Saudi Royal family why in hell would he knock off Saddam with the TRUE INTENT of turning Iraq over to a Shiite dominated "Democracy"? HE WOULDNT! But that is essentially what he has said to the public. He sold us his little nice saviour of Iraq spiel waving the flag and "spreading democracy". So with that in mind AND the fact that Osama Bin LAden has been integral in preventing the Shiite democracy from getting off the ground, what is wrong with that picture? You have bought into Bush's ludicrous ever evolving justifications for the war and defend the officially sanctioned propaganda regarding the war, etc. Now I do not like Satanlamics anymore than you do BUT I do understand that Iran is the real enemy to the US, Saddam wasn't, and the Saudi's greedy asses may be the best from our own national interests. BUT THIS DOESNT MEAN WE HAVE TO EARN THEIR REGIONAL ASPIRATIONS WITH THE BLOOD OF OUR KIDS. There is Waaaaaay too much smoke around this whole thing to allow yourself to be a lacky. Just do me this one favor and stop, take a deep breath, and try to look at the smoke objectively. I think if you will do this you may not find answers, but at the very least you will start asking questions.

Am I a "moonbat"?

#13     Jul 21, 2006
  4. Yep... you have questioned the judgement of his majesty georgie boy... you are definitely a moonbat and what not... :D

Joking aside, your post was very well put.

thanks for some logical thoughts.

#14     Jul 22, 2006
  5. Preciate it!

#15     Jul 22, 2006
  6. You're such a tool....

What is hilarious about this whole thing is that I forget to post the URL to where I found it on the web via Michelle Malkin's website, and you and bsmoron jump to conclusions that are wrong anyway. HA!

Unlike Zzztroll and others, probably yourself, I don't have time to scour through the various websites looking for evidence of moonbat behavior as it is all too common here in the form of lunkheads like yourself.

It's been great watching you two jump through the hoops! Thanks for the entertainment!

As for "cherry picking," I suppose I could go to a moonbat site instead of one that relatively shows both points of view. Would that make you happy?!? I know it would, but as I said, why even go there when I can get steady moonbat activity here? :p

That you say I am not like Zzzz is a compliment in the extreme.

Thank you! :D

Furthermore, there is nothing "controversial" about this issue at all. An Iraqi vet's family is murdered, and moonbats gloat. Nothing controversial here....

The point is, you and bsmoron accused me of making up those quotes. I proved they were not, and all you are left with is ad hominem....

Typical moonbat behavior.

Thanks for the laughs! :D :D :D

#16     Jul 22, 2006
  7. Your opinion, but I respect your right to it.

No, you show rationality....at times....:)

#17     Jul 22, 2006
  8. You found one gloating "moonbat" on the entire internet, for all we know he can be an egyptian, brazilian, chinese or Rove's plant, or insane, or 10 year old... Stop embarrassing yourself.

#18     Jul 22, 2006
  9. Pabst

Pabst

I'd say hapaboy accurately portrayed the sentiment of around 15% of Left-Wing America. Do you think the kind of folks who spat upon GI's returning home from Viet Nam aren't even MORE prevalent today?

It goes without saying most people who oppose the war support our troops. In fact many who oppose the war do so because they want to protect our troops and bring them home safely, ASAP. However there's a segment of liberals, (I'll start a thread on this) who are not just anti-Iraq war, but obsessively anti-American military. Period. Under virtually all circumstances. To those people the moral highroad is wishing ill, defeat or even DEATH upon those who they perceive as nothing more than paid assassins for the U.S. government. You must lead a sheltered life if you don't know a few of that ilk.

#19     Jul 22, 2006
  10. Ummm.......I don't think so; purely on the grounds of the origins of this issue. While your opinion about extreme left wingers on this issue may be correct, I'd say the majority falls into that category are the very young and immature(in both age and mind) tree huggers and salad munchers. Even though there were posts on that thread that contained the objectionable nonsense that we are talking about here; you have to dredge pretty damn hard to find the original posts. Even then, the 99% majority of the replies of condemnation and outrage far outweighs and drowns out the ridiculous. AOL forums runs a close 2nd to the pure lunacy of Yahoo's. IMHO anyone that polutes their comp with the garbage-ware that is AOL can't be that bright anyways.

#20     Jul 22, 2006