Iraq Vet Sues Michael Moore for Misleading Interview in his debunked movie.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jzlucas, May 31, 2006.

1. You're right... I'd probably make stuff up for attention too. Not sure I'd stoop to his level though. I guess I'll never know, Im just a thin, ugly man.

#31     May 31, 2006
  2. Besides seeing Rice and Powell in 2001 saying Iraq had no WMD's, couldn't import WMD's nor build the things, we did some good clips from MM.

Youssef Sheimi (at the Rebuilding Iraq Conference): "Once that oil starts flowing, it's gonna be lots of money. Whatever it costs, the government will pay you. "

US taxpayer money is very nice if your a contractor no matter if you do the job or not - Contractor Bilked U.S. on Iraq Work, Federal Jury Rules

But lets not forget the other profiteers from the war and what they say:

Blaine Ober, President, High Protection Company (Atlanta-based Armored Vehicles) : "Unfortunately, at least for the near term, we think it's going to be a good situation. Err, a dangerous situation. Good for business, bad for the people."

I'd bet the vet suing doesn't see a dime over his 15 sec cameo. I'd also bet the attacks on MM increase cause ya know Fahrenheit 9/11½ is gonna be a doozy. If he had the "Rebuilding Iraq" conference footage, God only knows if he has any Abu Ghraib reels and all that fun stuff.

#32     Jun 1, 2006