IraQ on BrinK Of CiviL WaR

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Bush and his cronies. Let's hope the Democrats and Republicans nominate someone competent this time. Someone just like Bill Clinton. I honestly don't understand why my conservative friends hate him so much?

#11     Feb 22, 2006
  2. Nonsense, you would not recognize a competent candidate if he kicked you in the butt. Your conservative friends would tell you that he invented the internet, had an affair with a woman or worse - two affairs, that he betrayed this country in Vietnam while his opponent was bravely protecting Texas skies against the Vietcong. Then they'll offer you cash (tax cuts) without telling you that they will borrow the money from your children (budget deficit) and you'll be sold, you'll forget all about competency.

#12     Feb 23, 2006
  3. the US citizen is already into this for 2k mortalities and half a trillion, first to blow it to pieces, then to pay hal to rebuild it (minus a few billion here and there that got "lost"). just to show that money is no object, even symbolically, the US even forgave iraqi debt.

this has been the case all along - why the outrage now?

#13     Feb 23, 2006
  4. Anyone know the going rate on an assassination these days? Where is Tony Montana when you need him?

[​IMG]

"You tell your guy in Miami -- your friend -- I kill a Communist for fun, but for a greencard I'm gonna carve'm up real nice."

Just kidding dddooo....

#14     Feb 23, 2006
  5. You left out he would send the ATF and FBI to Ruby Ridge and Waco to kill AMERICAN women and children.

#15     Feb 23, 2006
  6. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

this is why getting rid of saddam was a mistake.

he was the only dude who had the means and attitude to keep these rinky-dinks together.

when youve got 2-3 clans of people who just cant live with each other, you have no choice but to rule with an iron fist.

the liberals were crying for human rights abuses when saddam was in power, and they are still crying now the yanks/limeys are in power. so lets just face it - under saddam or bush, the life of your average iraqi is pretty shitty what ever end of the stick you get.

yet again, in their unfathomable stupidity and ignorance, the neo-cons assumed iraq would be better off eating mc-heart attacks and wearing nike, with noting for intellectual stimulation other than mtv.

the american dream is a nightmare in the rest of the world and just dont work.

i say release saddam, and put him in charge of palastine and israel, merged with the old iraq perhaps. that will sort those fuckers out! bush has had his war so hes happy - the iraqis live in fear/peace - they are happy, israel & palestine will HAVE to get along or they will all be dead - so they, AND THE REST OF THE WORLD will be both safer and happier.

FREE SADDAM FREE SADDAM!!

USA!! USA!! USA!!

#16     Feb 23, 2006
  7. The neo-con intellectuals and PNAC who are behind this mess are nothing but god-damned reformed communists. These god-damned mother fuckers failed with their commie experiment in the Soviet Union, moved here and changed stripes to pander to the fucking southern low-life inbreeds. These god-damned mother-fucking chicken hawk faggots sent kids to die so they could perform a fucking experiment on bringing democracy to a bunch of fucking low-life rag heads who do not have a clue as to how democracy works. Someone ought to shove up their ass the roses the iraqi rag-heads were supposedly going to shower their liberators with. Put the roses at the tip of a fucking bayonet. What pisses me off is there is not one single individual behind this fucking mess who has one fucking clue how to get out of this shit they put us into.

#17     Feb 23, 2006
  8. Pabst

Pabst

Actually, for once, you're correct.

#18     Feb 23, 2006
  9. Iraqi gunmen kill 47 at "checkpoint": officials

Gunmen at a makeshift checkpoint dragged at least 47 people from their cars, shot them and dumped their bodies in a village ditch near Baghdad on Thursday, Iraqi police, Interior Ministry and local officials said.

The bodies of the victims -- Sunni and Shi'ite protesters who had attended a demonstration against the bombing of an important religious site on Wednesday -- were discovered in the village of Nahrawan south of Baghdad, officials said.

The gunmen set up the checkpoint to capture the protesters as they returned home from a demonstration against the bombing of the Shi'ite shrine in Samarra north of Baghdad.

The victims were all dumped in a ditch beside the road, said Dhary Thoaban, deputy chairman of the Diyala local council.

Local Sunni residents of Nahrawan have previously accused Shi'ite militiamen of attacking them in the past.

--------

"I think they're in the last throes, if you will, of the insurgency." --Vice President Dick Cheney, on the Iraq insurgency, June 20, 2005

#19     Feb 23, 2006
  10. We should arm both groups and let them have at it or at least the sunnis and have them get rid of the shiites and then turn on Iran.

Hell, give them both nuclear bombs.

#20     Feb 23, 2006