IRAQ: "oh! we forgot about those!"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gordon Gekko, Jan 16, 2003.

1. gordon, I said nice graphics, so what do you do, put another up. is that the way you take compliments?

hows that 3,000 bucks you made. biiig money, baby. tell the world about it!!

#11     Jan 17, 2003
  2. they're your graphics..why would you compliment me?

[​IMG]

while i agree $3,000 isn't exactly winning the lottery, turning $35 into $3,000 is definitely not bad. can shortboy beat that?! HUH!!? :D plus, my account is happy to get any boost it receives. i have decades to make it grow.

#12     Jan 17, 2003
  3. gekko, if vinny made a return like that the gigante family would be talking about for next 16 generations...

#13     Jan 17, 2003
  4. What a bunch of morons:eek: :eek:

Hey Vinny time to pull Longsh$t out your a$$ cause u r talking both orifices and you really really stinking up the place.:mad: :mad:

Gordon where is my ole buddy doggieloser hapa prettyboy got him? what did you do with him????? man o man keep losing track of all the friggin aliases. Magna help!.

Daniella MS,FPC, traderX chachingo, SE bs what a friggin set of a$$holes destroying my country. WHAT the friggin f%$k are you doing?????

Ok ok ok! I really don't have any problem with you multiplying, we need pinheads to drug around, but voting your idiotic thinking???????

:confused: :mad: :confused:

READ THIS: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...14&e=1&u=/ap/20030116/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_154

Amin said the inspection team found the munitions in a sealed box that had never been opened and was covered by dust and bird droppings.

"When these boxes were opened, they found 122-mm rockets with empty warheads. No chemical or biological warheads. Just empty rockets which are expired and imported in 1988," Amin said, adding similar rockets were found by U.N. inspectors in 1997.

Physicist David Albright, president of the Institute for Science and International Security and a former nuclear weapons inspector in Iraq, said that the discovery would represent a violation "if Iraq knew that these warheads existed and they are for chemical weapons."

:mad: :mad:

#14     Jan 17, 2003