Iraq is on fire

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Nope Said, you replied to my question - "what do they [Iraqi protesters] want". I knew perfectly well what the protests were all about, it was a trap and you, stinking little liar that you are, walked right into it. You responded to my question saying that the protests were anti-american, that the protesters considered previous election stolen, wanted to fire Maliki and demanded new election. That was a big bold face LIE, buddy, protesters' demands had nothing to do with it and you were caught with your pants down lying again.

#41     Feb 26, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

Hey, I didn't even call you one of your names in that post. So why don't you go fuck yourself you little inbreed. I wasn't talking to you anyway.

#42     Feb 26, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

That's the only thing Arabs and Persians are good at. If they aren't attacking Israel they are attacking each other. Usually in the name of their religion. It will never change. At least not until they start nuking each other.

#43     Feb 26, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

Hardly. If no one worked there wouldn't be these big traffic jams in the morning and evening as everyone drives to and from work.

#44     Feb 26, 2011
  5. Nooooooooooooooooo, I replied to peil, go read the bottom of page 5 you blind bat.

Peil wrote:

Whereby I replied:

Iraqis are not the only Arabs, and my answer, when it comes to Arabs, as a whole, and not only Iraqis, still stand.

You just proved that not only that you are full of zionist hate, you are also a filthy liar. In your rush to set a trap for me, you did not pay attention to what I write and to who!! You did not even wait for another thread to make your claim, you made it in the same thread. So much for your credibility. What a low lifer.

#45     Feb 26, 2011
  6. As for this lone protester who claimed that they did not want to changes the government, let us see if he is a true representative of the people or not.

When I showed a video of protesters in the thousands taking over the Basrah Municipal building and chasing out Maliki's "ELECTED" representative, a loser like you, is showing us an article made by the ABC, interviewing a man, stating what the Maliki and the US occupying forces want to hear.

When I showed videos of heavy shooting in the Kurdish region of Iraq, a loser like you, is showing us an article made by the ABC, interviewing a man, stating what the Maliki and the US occupying forces want to hear.

When I showed a video showing protesters in the thousands removing the concrete buriers surrounding the Green Zone, which includes Al Malki's government compounds and the American embassy in Baghdad, a loser like you, is showing us an article made by the ABC, interviewing a man, stating what the Maliki and the US occupying forces want to hear.

Now do me a favour buddy... Why don't you shut the fuck up and admit that, in your rush to frame me, like you zionnazis have been trying to us since the creation of your illegal entity, you only made a bigger fool of yourself.

#46     Feb 26, 2011

7. Here is your 9:04pm ET reply to my question - what the protesters want

Every word of your reply is a lie - you are truly a disgusting constantly lying pile of islamonazi waste.

#47     Feb 26, 2011
  8. I am not a zionist so I do not lie. I swear when you posted, in reply to me, I thought it was related to your zionist entity. Anyway, as per the link you put, just to prove to you that, unlike you, I do not run away from confrontations, I replied to you and explained that while I showed videos showing thousands of protesters, you chose an article by the ABC showing one lone protester saying the opposite.

You are still insisting that I lied even though I proved to you, in many posts that I didn't, shows how vile your type is.

You are accusing me of lying when it is your like that defrauded the American people and when ALL of your history is nothing but one lie after the other. You are nothing but the lowest form of existence whose only presence is to lie, intimidate and insult anyone who exposes your filth for what it really is.

#48     Feb 26, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

Shameil, why don't you quit insulting everyone just because they point out your lies and biased views of the middle east and the U.S. I can't believe you continue with your tripe since no one here believes you any more.

#49     Feb 26, 2011
  10. LOL, I watched the videos you posted, there is not a word in them about America, Maliki, stolen election or early election. Not a single fucking word. You are a coward and pathological liar. No matter how hard you twist now and try to weasel of your lies, no matter how many names you use on this site - you just can't hide your hateful lying disgusting personality.

#50     Feb 26, 2011