Iraq is on fire

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Lol, you are a pathetic pathological liar, a sore loser and as always have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. The protests had economic and some minor political objectives (i.e. greater freedoms), certainly nothing anti-american and no demands of early election, you dumb islamonazi moron:

"We don't want to change the government, because we elected them, but we want them to get to work!" said Darghan Adnan, a 24-year-old student at the square."

#31     Feb 26, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

The U.S. is for who ever wants peace. All you arabs ever want is war. And we're not responsible for your fucked up governments and your terrorist religion. Fix them yourselves. Keep up your hate and war mongering and your countries will eventually be squashed!

#32     Feb 26, 2011
  3. How did I know that you will jump like the little maggot you are. You cannot handle the truth. You are ready to bounce at the hint of criticism of your fascist state. I swear sometimes I think you have a system that alerts you the moment your fascist state is mentioned.

If you would've bothered to read, you would've seen that I have also said "They watch their wealth wasted or stolen by your multinational corporations." What a stupid idiot you are a_person!

As for Israel, and even if you want to look at it from an economical binocular, the dictatorship regimes of Egypt kept on selling you Egypt’s most important natural resource (Natural Gas) at a third of its market price, you have made a deal with the Ethiopians and other poor African countries to build dams throughout the White Nile in an attempt to divert its water to your zionist entity, you are actively stealing the water from the Golan heights, the dictators of Tunisia, Morocco, Jordan and Egypt are your business buddies whereby you struck business deals that only benefited these dictators and your entity.

Notice I did not mention the Palestinians in here! No wonder half of the slogans and the signs in Tahrir Square of Egypt and Al Qasabah in Tunis were accusing these dictators of being puppets of Israel.

By the way, the whole Arab world views your entity as nothing but an imperialist stratigic front base in our lands.

#33     Feb 26, 2011
  4. Shut the fuck up bitch! Your street walker of a mother is calling you. Her shift just ended and you could go home now.

#34     Feb 26, 2011
  5. Hey Ibrahim, I asked you before, no irrelevant rants. Tell me little liar, where do the protesters demand early election in Iraq and call the previous election stolen? In your previous posts you made it sound like the entire mayhem was about early election and anti-american sentiment. Predictably you've provided no evidence of your claims. Are you ready to admit that you pulled that nonsense out of your camel's ass?

#35     Feb 26, 2011
  6. Who is Ibrahim? :D Are you imagining thing again?

As for Iraq, you are right! It is about a dictatorship regime imposed by the US, and who has no people's mandate, to facilitate oil theft. Where did I go wrong here?

#36     Feb 26, 2011
  7. You lied that the protests in Iraq (the day of rage) were about stolen elections, early elections and anti-american sentiments. Nothing could be further from the truth. And of course you got caught with your pants down once again, you little lying piece of islamonazi crap.

#37     Feb 26, 2011
  8. I lied? Are you drunk or high? Do you understand what you type or is your job is to copy and paste. I replied to a question relationg to "Why ARABS do not ally themselves to the Americans."

As for Iraqis, IT IS A BOUT A REGIME THAT WAS IMPOSED BY THE AMERICANS TO CLEAN THE IRAQIS DRY FROM THEIR WEALTH.

Read you stupid fuck before you type nonsense. Go back and read what I wrote before you, yet again, make a fool of yourself.

#38     Feb 26, 2011
  9. Same here in the US. Apple farmers hire Mexicans to pick crops, same with domestic help, etc.

#39     Feb 26, 2011
  10. Looks like peace is right around the corner. They all get along so fabulously don't they?

Attack shuts Iraq's largest oil refinery, kills 1
    AP

Iraqi anti-government protesters carry a wounded man during clashes with police, in Mosul, 225 miles (360 kilometers) north of Baghdad, Iraq, Friday, AP – Iraqi anti-government protesters carry a wounded man during clashes with police, in Mosul, 225 miles …

By SINAN SALAHEDDIN, Associated Press Sinan Salaheddin, Associated Press – Sat Feb 26, 4:12 am ET

BAGHDAD – Gunmen attacked Iraq's largest oil refinery Saturday, killing a guard and detonating bombs that sparked a fire and forced the facility to shut down, officials said.

The assailants, carrying pistols fitted with silencers, broke into the Beiji refinery around 3:30 a.m., attacked the guards and planted bombs near some production units for benzene and kerosene, said the spokesman for Salahuddin province, Mohammed al-Asi.

One guard was killed and another wounded, al-Asi said.

By midmorning, firefighters were still trying to extinguish the blaze, said Iraqi Oil Ministry spokesman Assem Jihad, adding that an investigation will be launched. "We hope that work will be resumed in a short period of time," Jihad told The Associated Press, but did not give a date.

#40     Feb 26, 2011