Iraq is on fire

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Nobody but foreign nationals work in the middle east. From oil service workers to construction and domestic labor.

#21     Feb 25, 2011
  2. Just count your blessing that you are not flexing your fat blubber in front of me. As I told the other bitch, believe you me, should we meet face to face, you will be shitting blood, and that is not a joke zinonazi. Now go run to your mama boy.

#22     Feb 25, 2011
  3. No they don't, that is why they are in the streets. These dictators scooped everything up.

#23     Feb 25, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

Ha ha ha ha. Big talk for a little man. You know you are just a chicken shit little nazi girl. I don't know why I bother with your moronic dribble.

#24     Feb 25, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

There, fixed that for you.

#25     Feb 25, 2011
  6. Your mama locked you out again boy?

#26     Feb 25, 2011
  7. Yes I am! You really do not know how lucky you are. :)

#27     Feb 25, 2011
  8. pspr

pspr

Did you ever find out who your daddy is little nazi girl? Hell, it might even be me! Where did you say you were from? Qatar?

#28     Feb 25, 2011
  9. Sameeh...why dont arabs want to be our allies? Cant they see that countries that like us, are so much more prosperous than countries that dont like us?

#29     Feb 25, 2011
  10. Because, your ally in the Middle East is with Israel and the dictatorship regiems that serve your interests and that of Israel. In the meanwhile, the people of the Arab world suffer under dictatorship, tyrany and occupation. They watch their wealth wasted or stolen by your multi national corporations.

#30     Feb 26, 2011