Iraq is on fire

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Feb 25, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Well, since they had gotten used to all the shootings, bombings and general mayhem they are now finding themselves a bit bored. So, not wanting to find a job and work for a living, they spend the morning at the Mosque praying for death to the infidels which works up their appetite for doing a little protesting and bloodletting in the afternoon and evening. Why let the Egyptians and Libyians have all the fun?

#11     Feb 25, 2011
  2. I'll grab a stick if you promise to bend over zionnazi.

#12     Feb 25, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

Hey, you made a funny, samehh.

Tell you what, you bring your stick and I'll bring my gun and we'll see who bends over. :D

#13     Feb 25, 2011
  4. Khahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa! Look at that! pspr the sissy is talking about guns! :D

bitch, guns are for MEN who know how to shoot them, not for bitches who still wear their mother's g-strings oh cyber warrior.

Hahahahahahahaha, you made me laugh my ass off zinonazi loser.

But then again, after seeing your picture, you put fear in my heart, fear I tell you!

[​IMG]

#14     Feb 25, 2011
  5. Hey sameeh, should I take you silence as an admission that the protesters (and you) have absolutely no idea what the fuck they want. I suppose pspr's answer that your savage tribe is just bored without violence, shootings and mayhem is correct after all, that must be why you're attacking him personally.

#15     Feb 25, 2011
  6. I am sorry! I did not know you existed! Anyway, if you think that Maliki is a clean man, I got some news for you. Maliki stole the election victory from Alawy who, according to all international observers won the election. That is why you ended with no government for 10 months, followed by the Americans forcing Al Maliki (America's man) down the Iraqi people throat.

#16     Feb 25, 2011

7. In May 2007, Dawa removed Jaafari and elected Maliki as Secretary-General of the Dawa Party.[9]

Sounds quite legal to me. Anyway even if you are right, what do the protesters want? Please be specific, what are their demands? Your endless irrelevant rants don't fool anyone.

#17     Feb 25, 2011
  8. Fire all the corrupt government and hold another election for they believe that the last election was stolen from them because Allawi was not America's man. The end result, the government that the US imposed sucked the country dry.

#18     Feb 25, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

You don't even own a gun, do you sameeh? You look pretty silly in that pic with your stick in the other thread.

So, just to keep the insults even, go F____ yourself you stinky little nazi girl.

#19     Feb 25, 2011
  10. :D

I don't get it. Pray 5 times a day, squeeze in a couple meals, gather rocks for afternoon protest. I don't know how anybody gets anything done in the ME. Don't these people have jobs?

#20     Feb 25, 2011