Iranians dying to free themselves from their government

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jan 2, 2010.

1. jem,

No...It is you who have no shame what so ever by supporting Zionists killing what they like to call "sub human" Palestinian children.

For a fanatic Christian like you, Jews are the chosen people of god and there is nothing wrong in them killing even Christians. According to you, anyone who opposes the Zionist state is standing against God's divine.

You, along with all of the people who carry your belief are the biggest hypocrite and the most hateful.

You are coming here condemning OPTINAL for not criticizing Iran for possibly killing a handful of protesters yet you fail to show one example, be it a paragraph, a sentence or a word showing your disapproval of the Zionist state killing THOUSANDS of Palestinian children.

Spare us your vile and hate, and above all hypocrisy.

#41     Jan 3, 2010
  2. It's pretty funny to see.

Remember when the peace and love crowd screamed that Bush didn't have UN approval to do into Iraq? Well, NATO didn't either to go into Kosovo, yet there was no crying then was there?

They are clowns.

#42     Jan 3, 2010
  3. jem

jem

and you must big as big an an extremist as zzz and apparently less informed. How dare you jump to conclusions about what I believe. Especially when your conclusions suck.

I do not support the killing of children anywhere. I support Isreals right to exist but that is about it. I do not want to send them money, I support their right to exist because the are real live human beings.

While my mind is not made up on so called replacement theology, the church I attend (I think) believes the church to be heirs to God's promises to Abraham. The church I attend also knows that Jews and Muslims jack up the orthodox and catholic over there all the time. Its why our population has shrunk.

I believe Isreal has a right to exist because they are people. For the same reason I believe the Palis need some self determination.

I have no way of knowing if God cares about the current Israeli government.

So your accusations are ass backwards as your conclusions.

#43     Jan 3, 2010