Iranian Militay is no joke!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bat1, Jul 12, 2008.

1. maxpi

maxpi

I really don't want anybody to invade Iran, well, not the USA, if somebody else has the balls they can do it, won't bother me much... but this thread reminds me of the conversation about the invasion of Afghanistan, people thought the US would get bogged down there like the Russians, I thought we would overrun the place in a few weeks because we had the political will at the time... They are all tenth century nut cases over there until somebody forces them into the 21st century as is happening in Iraq. Embargoing Iran would mess them up but it would not bring them into the 21st century, more likely they would regress, surgically removing the tribal leadership thingy or the nukes or both would be a good thing to do likely, I don't know what the world leaders are trying to do there however, have a big war including Israel so they can employ their Hegelian strategy of making a crisis and solving it to gain political power or bringing that part of the world into rationality..

#51     Jul 13, 2008
  2. Joab

Joab

Your absolutely right and this message needs to be made LOUD and CLEAR.

Nuclear war is no joke.

And for the ignorant on this thread.

Israel is one of America's last true alias left in the world, so any anti semitic remarks should be shoved up your ass Moron.

#52     Jul 13, 2008
  3. Good to hear that the majority opinion on this thread doesn't want to invade Iran. Remember, AMERICA IS THE AGGRESSOR in this situation.

Also, in terms of military, it doesn't matter how superior America is because we have lost in those situations:

1. Lost in Vietnam to an inferior enemy (yes we lost, it was not neutral because the mission was not accomplished and S. Vietnam got taken over by N. Vietnam).

2. Losing in Iraq today. Ok, we ousted Saddam but the mission on War on Terror was to make the world a safer place. It is far more dangerous today than it was pre-911. This has also tarnished our image throughout the world.

So its not a matter of debating whether US can destory the Iran military in several weeks. Look what is happening in Iraq today. We caused a civil war... for nothing. The war also hurts the current struggling economy. There is no need to stay there. We made a mistake, admit it and get the F out.

This reminds of me trading... if your in a losing position (Iraq) why buy more shares of a similar losing stock (Iran). Cut your losses short! Don't add to a loser!

#53     Jul 13, 2008
  4. Just because people don't support the existence of Israel, doesn't mean they are anti-semitic. In my case, I think any religion is the evil behind everything and I think that it was a horrible idea to create a country as a "safe-heaven" for a religion. Furthermore, the Muslims lost their land to people that immigrated from Europe in waves. Not only did, but politically they had no voice and were marginalized even though they represented the vast majority of the population. How does a Bible or Torah justify this?

Also, do you know that Israel has over 300 nukes? Israel is also not a signee to the non-proliferation treaty. Why can America have thousands of nukes? China, India and especially Pakistan are rather unstable and they have nukes too. China has threathened to nuke its own population in Taiwan as Pakistan has threathened to nuke India over Kashmir. So why can't Iran have nukes? Is it just because the current president is anti-Israel? What makes you think that you would use one nuclear weapon against Israel, when Israel has +300. That would be suicide. And I hope you don't buy into the media bs, that just trys to portray all Muslims as fundamentalists and potentially terrorists.

Do you remember hearing about Iran's missle testings last Thursday? Well, did the media tell you that Israel practiced war games a weak earlier? No, you probably didn't. What Iran did was in response to Israel's actions.

If America backed off Israel, I truly think there is room for diplomacy. It just horrible that the American media portrays all the Muslims on the media as unwilling to negotiate. Thats bs. America needs to stop holding Israel's hand and aiding it militarily.

#54     Jul 13, 2008
  5. pattersb2

pattersb2 Guest

this is insanity, I'm moving to the bahamas.

#55     Jul 13, 2008
  6. Mr Pain

Mr Pain

Like Iran? BTW Jews came from Iraq. This is a family Feud, they are all related. Jews have been in Israel for many thousands of years. The Arab stated kicked their Jews out so they can’t bitch if they have moved to Israel.

At the moment I am far more concerned about the religion in the Republican Party. I fear too many of these folks who are just waiting for the second coming and will do anything they can to try and speed it up. They are doing God’s work so they aren’t bound by our rules. I fear the current president is one of them.

#56     Jul 13, 2008
  7. Look, guys.

The tendency in Europe is to distance itself from the religion and religious disputes. Instead the focus is on education and development - expanding the EU and strengthening the good things in the region.

When seeing all the growth and market potential popping up around the world, the egalitarianism currently swaying Europe makes them willing to adapt and interact with these new markets without the blatant strong-arming to try and exploit the other parties.

I find the current mood in Europe much more capitalism-friendly that the nationalist mood breezing over the US.

Now we can see the emerging lines of strong sectarian regions where Syria-Iraq-Iran-Afghanistan-Pakistan probably will form a bloc some time in the future. That is a potential nightmare in the making for US christian extremists and extremists in Israel. Funnily enough we see the US pumping millions into Pakistan to fund their military strength, and thereby providing further credence to this development. I just had to recognize the smile on the face of the pakistani foreign minister when he was asked on CNN if he knew where Osama bin Laden was hiding, and he had been dead serious up to that point ... it's all working out very nice for Al Qaeda - the US is destroying itself and it's influence in the region by doing all the wrong (for themselves)/right (for Al Qaeda) things.

If we see the continuation of the current policies by knuckleheads and wind-brains given the chance to have some influence, then another large conflict is nowhere to be avoided.

So adapt - or die. It's that simple. There are changes happening, and you better learn to accept them now, or die trying to prevent them ...

Oh, and a reminder to the bubbas with stinging sore necks from all the sunshine - you can't kill off the rest of the world population. It doesn't work out very well for you ... educate yourselves instead.
    :)

#57     Jul 13, 2008
  8. OK....this thread needs the REAL globalist game plan thrown out here. Any attack of Iran (Persia) is all about two factors....

1) China's oil deals with Iran - Iran has HUGE oil deals with China and the old guard Western European Globalist's do not want this chess move played out.

2) There are a TON of Persians in the U.S. (unlike the Iraq invasion....not many Iraqi's in the U.S. at the time). Heck, there is over a half million alone in just the LA area. The best way to ramp up the globalist POLICE STATE incrementalism, is to piss off a bunch of "middle eastern" types who actually live here in the U.S. already.

Just think how convenient it will be to get all the citizens of the U.S. to start freaking about every Persian they see around their communities, after a few false flag "staged" events take place within our borders (after an Iran strike by the U.S. of course). Sure they will, they will have the puppet media say the REALLY REALLY BAD IRANIAN's just set that bomb off in your neighborhood mall....you will see the bomb damage/injuries on Faux News more times an hour than the Challenger explosion!

The attack of Iran is a PURE "play the citizens like a fiddle" Globalist POLICE STATE advancement move. The ALLOWED attack of Iran will be a point of no return exercise, and a historic final blow to a constitutional based government in the US.....it will be game over for any chance of the citizens having control over our government.

BTW, I would live with my family in a neighborhood filled with Persians before I would ever think of living near a NeoCon/Globalist!!! I have NEVER been scared of Arabs or Persians, and I will not ever let any dishonorable government entity CON me into a position of FEAR!!! I can take care of myself and make my own judgements, and I do not need unconstitutional government activities to protect me from the so called "bad guys"!!!

#58     Jul 13, 2008
  9. 100% Agreed.

I believe EVERYTHING the government tells me. They're never wrong and have been steering this country in the right direction for decades. US Citizens need to shut up and do as their told.

#59     Jul 13, 2008
  10. You got that the wrong way unfortunately. America is Israel's true ally left in the world.

#60     Jul 13, 2008