Iranian Militay is no joke!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bat1, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Joab

Joab

The problem with you folks is you don't get it.

Bush needs Iran for his oil buddies to collect the dough.

Without Iran Oil is $60 per barrel tops.

WAKE THE FUCK UP AMERICA .... IT'S YOUR OWN PRESIDENT BEHIND ALL OF THIS NONSENSE.

SHEESH, TALK ABOUT BLINDERS

#11     Jul 12, 2008
  2. Dude that is just a Flea Market (Bazar) in Tehran, with appropriate Wal-Mart white injection molded tables and chairs for relaxation between purchases (you know all the "bargaining" can make you tired)!

:D :D :D

BTW, Iran bought F-14's during the Shah's regime and those planes would probably be wiped out in the first 24 to 48 hours....they are not within proper maintenance for a wartime environment.

There is a VERY BIG reason why the globalist puppets want to attack Iran....and almost no one GETS IT???? :confused:

#12     Jul 12, 2008
  3. america will do serious damage in a war with iran, but beyond that, they can't do anymore to occupy it, there's just isn't anymore bodies to send....

isreal will participate and that's when some right wing bible nut will point to a passage and say the doom is nigh because no beard loving arab will stand by and do nothing, iran is not iraq where saddam kept much of the nation's wealth in is personal vault...

iran's military may not be up to scratch but they should have enough to cause enough pain to isreal, thereafter, syria might be tempted, supported by the merry men of the hezbollah.....

#13     Jul 12, 2008
  4. Mr Pain

Mr Pain

Three months to over run the country. Their standard forces will be no match and will just give our forces target practice. God knows if we would ever be able to control it though. There was a joke Iranians were saying in 2003. When they saw an American they would ask why the US invaded Iraq. The American would fumble around and then the Iranian would say, no why didn’t they invade Iran. Most of them hate their corrupt government. There have been student riots etc.. and they are kept in power by the Revolutionary guards who act much like the SS did in Nazi Germany. They control many of the businesses and run the country’s economy like the Mafia where they get a piece of everything.

I hope war can be avoided but am not certain. One thing I think needs to be clearly spelled out to every Iranian is that if they continue, that if the US is attacked by terrorists with nuclear weapons, ever person in Iran will die. There won’t be a big investigation etc… there will be an immediate response against everyone. Remember in Dr Stangleove with the doomsday machine, it only works if you tell people about it. It was no fun living with mutually assured destruction for decades and the Iranians must understand the risk of utter destruction with what they are doing. Destruction that may come because of what someone else does. They are in a tough spot, they feel they need them to keep us from invading but having them means if anyone does anything against the US, they will all die. This is the one reason I will probably vote for Obama as he is willing at least to talk to them. The policy of ignoring regimes we don’t agree with just doesn’t work. Just ask Castro about that. I think Nixon will go down well in history because Nixon went to China. I would have liked to see Bush engage them, especially in 2003 when the moderates in Iran had more power and made overtures the White house didn’t respond to.

I think Iraq will actually turn out ok. They Iraqis have figured out they have $1.5M in oil per person and they just want the money. The only way that will happen is to stop the civil war and get the rest of the Arabs who want a holy war out.

#14     Jul 12, 2008
  5. Wow, they have a couple F-15s! Uh oh, they look real threatening. We better do sumthin' soon.

How can anyone think that Iran, or any country for that matter, wants a war with the US after seeing what happened in Iraq?

Oh well. What Israel wants, Israel gets.

#15     Jul 12, 2008
  6. Well, if they hate it so much, let them do their own dirty work and fix their own problems.

#16     Jul 12, 2008
  7. look ... they are not going to be as easy to beat as IRAQ was

I read this tonight on a site called DEBKA

-In the past few weeks, Hizballah at the behest of Iran and Syria has commandeered the 7,800-foot Mt. Sannine, a strategic asset capable of determining the outcome of the next war-

-Radar-guided missile positions and an early warning station have since been deployed on its summit, which are capable of monitoring and threatening US Sixth Fleet movements in the eastern Mediterranean and Israel Air Force flights-

#17     Jul 12, 2008
  8. Mr Pain

Mr Pain

It will probably happen at some point but while the government has the unifying factor that the US etc.. will invade, its not going to happen. The Eastern bloc fell after we basically came to terms with them and their population was left to ask why we are putting up with these Bozos. We can’t judge folks too harshly on how long it takes, 600,000+ Americans died in our own civil war, that’s around 6m in today’s population. China, Vietnam etc… will get there too, its just a longer slope. My guess is Cuba falls in 6 months if we normalized relations with them. It’s the battle that keeps these guys in power.

#18     Jul 12, 2008

9. You forget most of the posters on this board are morons.

They get antsy with Obama not wearing a flag lapel, yet they bend over readily for Bush when he signs immunity for telcos to spy on americans.

Obama says he will pull troops out of Iraq? these imbeciles positivley foam at the mouth like rapid dogs.

Here's the kicker:

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Bush administration is considering withdrawing additional troops from Iraq beginning in September, The New York Times reported in Sunday editions, citing administration and military officials.

Dumb imbeciles.

#19     Jul 12, 2008
  10. Mr Pain

Mr Pain

The Mullah Magenot line :p

#20     Jul 12, 2008