iranian launch photoshopped?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dtrader98, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Would we expect any less from the "Joos-media"? This is pure propaganda to scare us.

:mad:

We have the least-free press of any country, after china.

2. eagle

eagle

:D

War of the digital threats!

The media is better to spot a real threat than the CIA who gave information to Mr. Gates.

3. This is the type of person that Barry Obama and the far left wants us to sit down at the table to negotiate with.

4. Oh my G_d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A nation firing missiles off into the sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're DOOOOOOOOMEEED!!!!!!!!!!

(Just trying to play along nice with the oil bulls)

5. I wonder if they use a trend line or oscillator on the oil price chart to time their launches?

6. jem

jem

thats what i was thinking. How much info must that brokers have - oh thats interesting my client with the account in Iran just bought 500 times the usual amount. The last time he did that....

7. Sam321

Sam321

I guess they thought the old Hezbolla trick is more convincing than sending out another couple of losers in a speed boat near a U.S. military ship.

8. Courtesy of The Daily Mash:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/international/iran-kicks-america-in-the-nuts--200807101084/

IRAN KICKS AMERICA IN THE NUTS

IRAN was last night reassessing its decision to walk up to America and kick it squarely in the nuts.

Early yesterday the middle eastern country snuck up on the superpower, tapped it on the shoulder, applied a swift boot to the testicles and ran off.

But as America bent over double, clutching its groin, Iran and its friends were already questioning the wisdom of the crotch-based gesture of defiance.

According to diplomatic sources, Iran told Syria: "Did you see the size of that fucker? Shit. Shit, shit, shit. Yeah, this probably wasn't such a good idea after all."

One friend of the superpower said: "If there's one thing we know about America, love it or loathe it, you absolutely do not kick its balls."

America said last night: "Say hello to the USS Nimitz. Commissioned in 1975, it's 1000 feet long and 97,000 tons of fucking you up.

"Now I'm not saying we'll come out of this unscathed, but I'll tell you what - it'll be the worst 20 minutes of Iran's fucking life."

It added: "Have you not seen Iraq? America's not perfect, but at least we've still got roads, hospitals and thousands of gigantic supermarkets full of people who don't live in their own shit.

"And Iraq didn't even kick us in the nuts."

:D