Iran warns it's ready for nuke standoff

Discussion in 'Politics' started by S2007S, Jan 18, 2007.

1. StockJock wrote.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from libertad:

The head of Iran...Venezuela....and all the other oil producing countries...along with the Bush OIL Administration....have but ....................................................................................................

Warm weather (in winter)....Cool weather (in summer)...
    Conservation....Changes in the engines of automobiles....Alternative energy break throughs....are oil price reducers...
    ..............................................................................................

The Bush Oil Administration created a $25 plus premium in oil prices through its policies....As these policies are changed ....the Bush premium dissipates....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was it not Bush who really pushed Alternative energy break throughs (ethanol)?

...........................................................................................

Excellent Commentary

What one must notice are sincere efforts backed by significant funding...as well as effective strategies...

There has been no significant funding provided for alternative energies....no objective renewable energy policies...and the ethanol strategy is flawed from the get go...and this has been common knowledge for over 30 years that grains will never be a feasible means....

The Bush Oil Administration has already made its score in its 8 year window of opportunity....

Next....

#21     Jan 19, 2007
  2. I think many citizens like myself are saddened to see the thousands of dead US service men and women and scores of thousands that are wounded.

I would be glad to see them come back home safe.

"look kids, this is what happens when you elect a chimp for a president. You weep on the graves of thousands of young men and women. Yes, they were brave like us but used as cannon fodder by a mad chimp supported by neoclowns."

:mad:

#22     Jan 19, 2007
  3. Interesting how all these middle eastern countries want a nuclear energy program 'for peaceful purposes'.

By MATTI FRIEDMAN, Associated Press Writer

Jordan's King Abdullah II told an Israeli newspaper Friday that his country wants its own nuclear program.

"The rules governing the nuclear issue have changed in the entire region," the Jordanian leader told Haaretz, noting that Egypt and several Gulf states have declared their desire for a nuclear program.

Brom said the Jordanian king was probably trying to make the point that if
    Iran, which is moving ahead with its nuclear program despite international protests and U.N.-imposed sanctions, is allowed to become a nuclear power, then a regional nuclear race will be unavoidable.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070119/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_jordan_nuclear

#23     Jan 19, 2007
  4. #24     Jan 19, 2007
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

you're a sad mo-fo stevo....

#25     Jan 19, 2007
  6. Today was a good day to trade the ER contract. As a result I am far from sad hosebag.

As for those Iranians, I would give it all up just to be able to fly the bomber that drops ONE nuke on those bastards.

#26     Jan 19, 2007
  7. Your a pseudo intellectual and a pussy.

Yes we elected (although I didn't vote for him) a man of questionable mental status. He is obviously not a smart man.

However that is what we are stuck with for the moment.

He should have listened to his military advisors, but he did not.

Nevertheless, I would have bombed the shit out of every Arab in the area including Iran long ago. Then I would have sent a note over to that maniac in North Korea with just two words "Your next" in Korean.

You live by the sword and you die by it. I will bet my life on the United States Military.

Good luck
    Steve

#27     Jan 19, 2007
  8. Someone should nuke the folks at American Idol

It is an example of America's decline.

They are all fucking idiots on that show.

Steve

#28     Jan 19, 2007
  9. he is just a neoclown, trying to hide his impotence behind his pseudo brave words. Have pity on him.

#29     Jan 19, 2007
  10. PLATER

PLATER

Islam will get theirs just like the nazis in the last century, eventually.
    Back then the lefties where whining and then disappeared,crawling back under their stones.

#30     Jan 20, 2007