Iran warns it's ready for nuke standoff

Discussion in 'Politics' started by S2007S, Jan 18, 2007.

1. BSAM

BSAM

The president of Iran is dumb, evil, and misguided. However, he is plenty smart enough to know what would occur to his ass if he detonated a nuclear device against the U.S. or any U.S. allies.

I don't think anyone should lose any sleep over this in the very near future. However, I wouldn't bet against Little George Bush neutering Iran in the next 24 months. This probably would be supported by most people in the U.S., provided he doesn't invade the country.

#11     Jan 18, 2007
  2. You think most Americans will support what happens to the price of oil and gas when Bush gets to play with his high tech toys?

Neutering Iran?

Sure, just like we neutered Iraq...

#12     Jan 18, 2007
  3. Can we start by neutering ZZZzzzzzzz? The world will be a much better place without letting that thing reproduce.

#13     Jan 18, 2007
  4. I didn't realize Zzs kicked neoclown asses so badly that they are even scared of his progeny :D

#14     Jan 18, 2007
  5. Sam321

Sam321

Only Iran shakes its stick at us. And they have been doing it since 1979. We never gave a rat’s ass until Iran started to screw us in Iraq. So now we are finally dealing with Iran. They have waged a proxy war against us for the longest time. And now we will proxy their asses to hell. We don’t have to invade Iran. We don’t have to even make noise about it and shake a stick. We simply neutralize the problem. Only the dumb media is shaking a stick about the U.S. shaking a stick at Iran.

#15     Jan 18, 2007
  6. ZZZ is an annoying troll, and you are his butt boy sidekick. :D

#16     Jan 18, 2007
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Yo Z---

You seen Saddam hanging around anywhere lately?

The price of oil and gas will be an afterthought if a real emergency occurs.

#17     Jan 19, 2007
  8. I think many citizens like myself would be glad to see the United States launch a pre-emptive attack on that crazy Iranian towelhead Azherscizzormustardpretzeloff.

I would be glad to see Iran turned into a giant sized tourist park

"look kids, that glowing radioactive slag heap is where Tehran used to be. No, you can't take your protective suits off just yet. Yes there used to be people here, and they were called Iranians"

:p

#18     Jan 19, 2007
  9. Doesnt "ready" for a "standoff", imply they're ready to do absolutely nothing?

#19     Jan 19, 2007
  10. It's official - the resident troll/moonbat really has lost its mind....or is on another bender.

#20     Jan 19, 2007