Iran Versus Everyone

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Feb 17, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

I think you are underestimating what the time frame is in Iran. They will probably have their first bomb by the end of 2012 if they decide to do it. An ICBM delivery system is probably a year behind that as they just recently put a satelite in orbit. So, time is getting really short.

Also, they are starting to build their nuclear facilities deep under rock where our bunker buster bombs can't penetrate. Once that happens there is no way to stop them short of all out war.

You can't compare them to N.K. who is moving much slower and doesn't have some of the technology Iran has nor the oil money to finance their projects.

#31     Feb 19, 2012
  2. Why in the world do you think I'm happy about this? Despite how the "peace at any price" crowd has tried to paint me, I'm the last one who wants armed conflict. Been there, done that, have had enough to last a lifetime. Unlike most of them who have never even worn the uniform. But that doesn't mean I think we should appease Iran either, put up with their shit which includes killing Americans, and close our eyes and hope they'll start playing nice.

#32     Feb 19, 2012
  3. Moot point you jingoistic retard. You can't answer a question. Because the truth hurts. Wipe the froth from your mouth.
    I part own a business in the US.
    I pay taxes in the US.
    My wife and children are American.
    My wife is a veteran of the Army.

You can't think straight because you are so excited at the prospect of sending other kids to war that you can't contain yourself. You have no knowledge of history nor do you seek it. You are a tyPical sheep.
    The worst America has to offer.

#33     Feb 19, 2012
  4. And, of course, Iran's in a much better position to destabilize the middle east.

#34     Feb 19, 2012
  5. Worry about your own problems in your own country you anti-American, 9/11 truther, islamofascist bootlicking POS. The fact that trash like you is arguing so strongly for Ron Paul is probably the best reason for Americans to NOT vote for him.

#35     Feb 19, 2012
  6. WE agitated for them to be taken off the banking grid, they are now in a corner, and you know what they say about that. Nearest target, Israel.

#36     Feb 19, 2012
  7. Who says this, the same people that said Iraq had WMDs?????

Really????:D

#37     Feb 19, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

You mean democrats?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iSwSDvgw5Uc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#38     Feb 19, 2012
  9. Iran's brought that on themselves, just like they brought on the invasion by Iraq in 1980.

#39     Feb 19, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

Don't be so naive.

#40     Feb 19, 2012