Iran Versus Everyone

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Unlike you, cowardly islamofascist bootlicker, I've worn the uniform and wouldn't hesitate to go to war again if needed. You're nothing but a self-centered, yellow bellied, lying troll and example of why we need to bring back the draft.

#11     Feb 18, 2012
  2. Oh, the draft is coming back. If we continue down this path, we are going to get pulled into what eventually will become WWIII. Then you will have your draft.

#12     Feb 18, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

You're right. It would be nice if we could just turn our back on the world and let the size of the Pacific and Atlantic oceans keep us safe but that doesn't work any more. It only takes minutes for massively destructive weapons to reach us from anywhere in the world.

We can't just sit on our hands while other democratic countries are threatened by dictators. Doing so would plunge the world into war and possibly leave us as the last democracy standing.

Unfortunately we are the only nation on the planet that can defend democracy. While we can't afford, in blood and treasure, to continue to be the world's policeman we can't afford to take a Ron Paul view of military isolationism either.

#13     Feb 18, 2012
  4. Yes. You would hesitate. You didn't go to Iraq or Ghani. I guess you felt it was all under control. Thanks for your service. Great job.
    Yea the draft is a great idea. Hopefully the family that you so dutifully protect from going overseas to fight will be the first selected to fight what makes your mouth so frothy over.

#14     Feb 18, 2012
  5. Speak for yourself, cowardly islamofascist bootlicker. I didn't hesitate in the past, I wouldn't hesitate in the future, and you have no idea where I've been you yellow bellied troll.

#15     Feb 18, 2012
  6. Wow, certifiably insane. Either that or a Fox News watcher.

#16     Feb 18, 2012
  7. Oh be quiet you timid liberal.

We are gonna get Iran, whether you like it or not.

#17     Feb 18, 2012
  8. Can you tell me when Iran last invaded another country or started a war? Can you tell me why Iran should not have the defensive protection that nukes provide when all around them are offensive anti-Muslim elements like Israel, who has nukes, and the US who stomp all over their lands and politics? And don't give me the usual, hyped up ramblings of Ahmadidajob. He is not the dictator of policy.

Don't get me wrong. I'd like to see the entire ME nuke free.

#18     Feb 18, 2012
  9. Iran is a threat. We will take our threats head on and destroy them.

#19     Feb 18, 2012
  10. Can you tell me when people like you became so naive and stupid that they actually "think" it's OK for the largest state sponsor of terrorism in the world to have nuclear weapons?

You are right though that Ahmadinejad "is not the dictator of policy." Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Khamenei, is, and earlier this month he said “The Zionist regime is a real cancerous tumor that should be cut and will be cut, God Willing.”

#20     Feb 18, 2012