Iran/US Nuclear Weapons Crisis.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Mar 10, 2006.

1. jem

jem

did you catch the news today. I do not know if they covered it on Brasilian news. Cofi annan made an unusually stern warning about not just continuing dialogue but that Iran better get serious fast.

The Russians proposed that the normal five security council members and other EU countries like Germany and the iaea be involved in stoping Iran from going nuclear.

#21     Mar 11, 2006
  2. .

Sputdr: SA why do you keep labeling this as an American crisis?

France said they would use nuclear weapons in response to a terrorist attack, who exactly do you think they were indirectly speaking to?

It's not just the US who wants them brough to the security council it's all of europe.

Once again, you show you limited grasp of the truth and your stranglehold on your hatred for america.

I once again ask why don't you go back to that toilet in South AMerica if you hate it so much here?????

March 11, 2006

SouthAmerica: Reply to sputdr

3 years ago you would be giving me the same line of bullshit about Iraq's WMD that you are giving me now about Iran's nukes.

The US/Iran nuclear crisis is a crisis made in America – no one is paying attention to that in South America. Nobody cares if Iran gets nuclear weapons or not. They have better things to do with their time.

The US is creating and escalating this US/Iran nuclear crisis because the US is getting its ass kicked in Iraq. And Iraq is in the middle of a nasty civil war.

Iran is the major beneficiary of the American mess in “Mess o Potamia” –The US wants to take the attention from the Iraqi “Civil War.”

The Iranians can hurt the US where it really hurts – if they stop pumping petroleum for a few months and take all Iranian oil out of the world market.

The United States is the one whining as usual about the Iranian nuclear weapons program.

Why the US stopped whining about North Korea’s nukes?

Why the US is not requesting the UN Security Council to do the same thing regarding North Korea?

Today US Foreign Policy it is good just as a source for material for comedians such as Jon Stewart and Bill Maher. – The world knows that the current American foreign policy is a big joke.

The rest of the world are watching and wondering what is the limit of incompetence for the current US government. Everybody must be just shaking their heads and wondering what kind of mess the US will try to start next.

American Foreign Policy? John Bolton at the UN – Condi Rice at the State Department – Donald Rumsfeld at the Pentagon – Dick Cheney from the basement of the Whitehouse – and George W. Bush from La La Land - what a “Pathetic” group of people.

By the way, don’t you have any other argument to defend your position other than, go home or go back to South America, or some other idiotic reply?

I know that you just belong to the herd – turn to the right and you turn – turn to the left and you turn – and so on.

I don’t belong to the herd I have a brain and I can think by myself. Usually people are suspicious when you are independent and you are not part of the herd.

I don’t expect you to react in any other way – you are just a follower and you just follow the herd.

Here is what the UN Security Council should say to the United States:

You guys have been in the case of Iran since 1953. Your CIA overthrow the democratically elected government in Iran in 1953 and install on its place a ruthless dictatorship that lasted until the Iranian revolution of 1979.

You continued interfering on Iran’s internal affairs non stop. And now you are whining that they want to develop nuclear weapons to protect themselves from a possible military attack from you. Your vice president was threatening Iran with a military attack just early this week.

You have made a massive mess in both sides of Iran – with the civil war that is under way in Iraq and the complete mess that we have today in Afghanistan.

The other members of the UN Security Council just have one question to the US government:

For any chance the United States thinks the rest of the members of the UN Security Council are “Brain-dead”?

You guys made a mess in Iraq beyond most people’s imagination. You seems to have a foreign policy that are clueless to what is going on around the world – you don’t have a clue about what is happening even around your own backyard.

Last week your government just told Taiwan not to mention the “D” and “I” words because you Americans don’t really believe on that stuff - unless you have some ulterior motive.

D = Democracy
    I = Independence

Taiwan is another concret proof of the real American convictions regarding independence and democracy.

You come around and whine about Iran, and North Korea’s nukes because they are supposed to supply these weapons to terrorist groups.

And in the other hand, you don’t say a word about Pakistan - (a land where the government is operating on very shaking grounds – the current dictator can be killed or deposed at any time.)

I don’t have anything against Pakistan – but that is the land where Osama Bin Ladden lives with members of his group Al Qaeda and also members of the Taliban.

I would not be surprised if Osama Bin Ladden and Al Qaeda are able to get their nukes from Pakistan some time in the future – I want to remind you that Osama Bin Ladden is a national hero and is considered a Legend in that part of the world.

I would not be surprised if some Pakistani Generals sympathize with Osama Bin Ladden and his cause.

The US should stop whining about Iran and North Korea’s nuclear weapons program – and should start paying attention to the area where the real nuclear threat might come from – “Pakistan.”

#22     Mar 11, 2006
  3. SA has a OCD problem. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. It just
    happens to be aimed at the United States of America. Notice in
    his post above he does not say anything about Brazil or France
    or anyone else who is also worried about Iran getting the capability
    to bomb the crap out of anyone they feel like.

Sa writes only what he himself wants to believe is real whether
    it is real or not! (99% not real by the way).

He thinks the US is getting it's ass kicked in Iran. He forgets that
    Saddam is on trial and will most likely get his head handed to him...:D

I believe SA when he says no one is paying attention to this in
    South America. They are too busy making cocaine I guess.

Maybe the US has the brains to know where the most dangerous
    and immediate threat is really at? South America sure would not
    know this as SA says. They are too busy making cocaine and trying
    to get their heads out of their butts.

SA, you don't like it here. Go back to South America like sputdr says
    if you don't like it here. Your writings are off the wall. Uncalled for.
    Useless. Pathetic. Hatefull. Wrong. Bizarre. Strange. I could go on
    and on and on and on and on and on... Like you do against the
    USA. You are not a real citizen of this country or you would not
    think the way you do. You might even be a spy or something.

So why are you here? Spell out some good things you like about
    America. Or why not just go back to Brazil and live with those
    big snakes in the Amazon river?

They really have nice living conditions in South America you know.
    The governments down there are honest, well liked people.
    Right. Sure. Talk about pathetic governments. Whew!

You mention that some of us "belong to the herd". Better than
    being the nut job who thinks the way you do. Paranoid and
    delusional thinking is completely useless you know. Or do you?

SA, you say that Osama is a national hero in Pakistan? Do you
    think he is a hero? He is a nut job. Most muslims think Osama
    has brought the "Devil" to their door. They do not look up to him.
    They think he is stupid and a bad influence on their people.

And don't think the US is not paying attention to Pakistan. Our
    frickin' President was just there for Gawd's sake. Wake up man.

#23     Mar 11, 2006