Iran Turning Off The Oil Tap

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by eagle488, Dec 3, 2006.

1. "fema camp" LOL :D

If it were up to your doctor, you'd still be taking your meds.

#21     Dec 4, 2006
  2. If anybody needed any hint why ET members are clueless... this thread is it.

#22     Dec 4, 2006
  3. That worked out well, congrats:

USO -2.31%

#23     Dec 4, 2006
  4. bluud

bluud

Why Not Nuke Iran?!

#24     Dec 4, 2006
  5. Good call. Why not take out Venezuela in the same strike, I think it's on the way!!!!!!!

#25     Dec 4, 2006
  6. A nuclear bomb going off in this area is not unimaginable. You must not forget that a million people died and 1 trillion dollars spent in one of the longest modern day wars in history in the 80s in this area.

Israel does have 3 submarines all equipped with nuclear tipped Harpoon missiles. They do have a series of missiles all allegedly equipped with nuclear warheads. The Harpoon has been equipped with small nuclear warheads before.

Pakistan and India both have nuclear weapons. Iran is well on its way.

The type of bloodshed witnessed in these areas over the years makes it fully possible for a nuclear weapon to go off at some point.

The Iranians had used children to search for small mines between Iraq-Iran during the 80s. They would handcuff the children and make them march across a large field before the armor rolled over. The logic was that the smaller children would not set off the mines which needed far more weight to trigger. They would search through the sand with wooden sticks prodding their way through. However, it wasnt the mines that killed them. Iraqi helicopters would then come in straffing the children. Since they were all tied together, there was no escape.

It sounds like a joke right now, but this is very real. The Americans had ignored Iraq-Iran war and there was little news of it. In fact, most issues in the middle-east have been ignored in the last 20 years. These issues are very real, however.

Even though there is a sea that seperates us. America has learned that this natural barrier will not stop what happens over there from coming over here.

I feel that a nuclear weapon going off somewhere in the world as a result of the middle east is a matter of when and not if. The good news is that it will most probably be a small one and not a megaton blockbuster type.

#26     Dec 4, 2006
  7. No we didn't ignore it at all. We did the right thing. We supported Saddam's army with military equipment and intelligence in order to fight the Soviet supported Iranians. We cashed in on these regimes sending their kids to the battlefields. And we cashed in good.

#27     Dec 4, 2006
  8. We can't stop the spread of nuclear weapons without cutting our dependence on oil. Its perverse that we are actually funding the terrorists and trying to kill them at the sametime. The fact that there isnt a race to build more energy self sufficiecy is pathetic. I seriously think everyone is wrapped up in this wall street im gonna get rich scheme that no one is paying attention to the fact that we are losing in iraq and that has real world ramifications. If our our power erodes no one is going to give a hoot about our derivatives or our dollars. The real world always matters

#28     Dec 4, 2006
  9. What? What are you talking about?

We just lose about 100 of our men a month but we kill around 3000 of theirs every month. Add to that around 5000 dead civilians monthly.

I would say we're winning big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would say at this rate it will only take around 7-8 years for us to win!!!!!!

#29     Dec 4, 2006
  10. johnk49

johnk49

Yes,that's what ignorant fools like you said about Vietnam!

#30     Dec 4, 2006