Iran to force Jews+Christians to wear yellow identifier

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HGTrader, May 20, 2006.

1. you distorted the term semites to fit you and only you!
    call it the jewish propaganda machine looped up and hard at work.
    remember the novel exodus talking about the superior jew and the wandering jew? you remember how you, being the masters of propaganda, turned this novel into an almost factual documentation of jewish superiority?
    you guys are the best... smart, vindictive and manipulative...that is why everyone fears you.
    semite became a jewish thing? of course it did! how can any sane person who cares about his well being dispute that.
    keep on writing ddddoo.

by the way wael says hi to you.

#81     May 28, 2006
  2. hey doodoo... did you grasp the intent on this post with the whole [sarcasm on]/[/sarcasm off] ??? i know its difficult..... should i do it each time i use a little wit?

#82     May 28, 2006
  3. either this ddddoo is the most arrogant zionist i have ever met or he is the most stupid.

which one do you think it is ratboy88?

#83     May 28, 2006
  4. well judging from this post he sorta admits his ignorance. i have always been fairly comfortable in assuming he was not the brightest bulb. he definitely confirmed it around page 10. LOL LOL LOL notice the kneejerk "antisemits" comment. he really cant help himself... he has been programmed by a cottage industry of victimhood.

anyone that even hints that the official 9/11 story is flawed is quickly branded with the antisemite moniker. yet, he can not explain how wtc7 fell without parroting the chertoff(neocon) hit piece in unpopular mechanics. he truly is a walking "stepford wife" of sorts.

#84     May 28, 2006
  5. i guess it depends on who serves his interests and that of the people behind him.
    if the neocons are the ones then by all mean, he will support them on that front while claiming to be a progressive.

it is a policy baby.

#85     May 28, 2006
  6. You have to win the war before you are allowed to rewrite the history books.

#86     May 28, 2006
  7. The word antisemitic (antisemitisch in German) was probably first used in 1860 by the Jewish scholar Moritz Steinschneider in the phrase "antisemitic prejudices"
    German political agitator Wilhelm Marr coined the related German word Antisemitismus in his book "The Way to Victory of Germanicism over Judaism" in 1879. Marr used the phrase to mean Jew-hatred or Judenhass, and he used the new word antisemitism to make hatred of the Jews seem rational and sanctioned by scientific knowledge. Marr's book became very popular, and in the same year he founded the "League of Anti-Semites" ("Antisemiten-Liga"), the first German organization committed specifically to combatting the alleged threat to Germany posed by the Jews, and advocating their forced removal from the country.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-semitism

#87     May 28, 2006
  8. isnt it ironic, doncha you think?

#88     May 28, 2006