Iran to force Jews+Christians to wear yellow identifier

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HGTrader, May 20, 2006.

1. You're a freaking genius, too bad everyone nailed the story one year before you did:

Tuesday 16 December 2003

Karl Rove, Bush's chief political advisor, and I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Cheney's chief of staff, are the main suspects behind the outing...
    http://www.truthout.org/docs_03/121703D.shtml

Way to go boy!!!

#51     May 26, 2006
  2. ummmmmmmmmm tard boy??? thats why i referenced "(yellow identifier)" ya know.. the thread we are on?..... geezzz.. talk about your idiots.

#52     May 26, 2006
  3. ddddoo is mad at everybody...everyone owe him an appology...it is a god given right.

#53     May 26, 2006
  4. [​IMG]

Wael.jpg

:D

#54     May 26, 2006
  5. that is anti-semitic... you hypocrite.

#55     May 26, 2006
  6. #56     May 26, 2006
  7. Main Entry: Sem·ite
    Pronunciation: 'se-"mIt, esp British 'sE-"mIt
    Function: noun
    Etymology: French sémite, from Semitic Shem, from Late Latin, from Greek SEm, from Hebrew ShEm
    1 a : a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs b : a descendant of these peoples
    2 : a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/semite

#57     May 27, 2006
  8. Why won't you tell this to Webster or Dictionary.com. I bet they'll be quite impressed with your linguistic endeavors, I am sure they will rush to change the definition and meaning of "anti-semitism" from what it has been since it was coined about 200 years ago to what you'd like it to be according to your deep and profound linquistic research.

PS Instead of contacting Webster you may consider taking a grammar class. They'll explain to you that compound words don't always [precisely] reflect the literal meaning of the simple words they consist of, that computer firewall does not actually burn, that butterfly is not made of butter, that american Indians don't live in India, that anti-semitism has nothing to do with arabs etc.

[​IMG] + [​IMG]=[​IMG]
    Kid's Lab

#58     May 27, 2006
  9. [sarcasm on]

LOL LOL LOL ... i actually laughed this time. ok.. so let me get this straight. so when i call you a dumbass i do not mean it literally i.e. i dont really think your bottom is unintelligent but i am actually calling you stupid? wow.. what a concept, see what you can learn on a trading board.

so when i referred to you as anti-semitic maybe i was doing it "tongue-in-cheek" ???? now there's an idea. not sure if that is in websters (tongue in cheek)...why dont you google it?

[/sarcasm off}

#59     May 27, 2006
  10. Yep, now you're getting it. Ass = bottom but dumbass <> dumb bottom, semites = Jews and arabs but antisemites = hostility and discrimination aganst Jews only, not against arabs.

You're making good progress ratboy but of course you still have a lot to learn. Please let me know if the picture was helpful, I will then try to use more pictures in the future.

#60     May 27, 2006