Iran to force Jews+Christians to wear yellow identifier

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HGTrader, May 20, 2006.

1. My search for your posts with the words "Scooter" or "Libby" in them produced no confirmation of your claims, as a matter of fact the first time you mentioned "Libby" was after the indictment, you did mention "Scooter" in July 2005, three months prior to the indictment, you mentioned him together with Rove and Cheney when the entire world already knew that they were investigated and that either one of them could get indicted.

On the other side you forgot to mention your other conspiracies that the Pentagon was not hit on 9/11, that Israel was behind 9/11 etc.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=768578&highlight=pentagon#post768578

You're a visionary only in your imagination, you're a liar, silly conspiracy theorist and you unfortunately are a terrorist sympathizer.

#31     May 25, 2006
  2. To be fair....I'm not sure who was behind it except for this Amir Taheri fellow.

#32     May 25, 2006
  3. Wael, did you actually read the artcle:

"This story percolated throughout the world via a column by one Amir Taheri, an Iranian exile whose work is distributed and promoted by Benador Associates...Eleana Benador, a Peruvian-born publicist ..."
    http://www.antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=9032

Even Justin Raimondo does not directly blame this on Israel, of course he attacks Israel later in his article on unrelated charges but if Antisemito-Extraordinare Justin Raimondo can't connect this fake news about Iran to Israel and/or jews and god knows he tries, what makes you think you can.

#33     May 25, 2006
  4. you are denser than i thought ddddoo! the article was first published in these two newspapers guy! no allover the world except in sites like jihad.com and others like it. the first two news papers to "break" the news were....coincidentally israeli and israeli backing newspapers.
    all you have to do is look how israel promoted iraq and provided false inelegance to promote the war against it. all you have to do is look at who was behind the war, who were the key players behind promoting it and you will see a pattern repeating itself.
    same ugly, and hateful people using the same tactics against the next enemy on their list.
    on a separate note, i am noticing that you have the habit of repeating arguments that were proven wrong over and over again.
    why is that ddddoo, is there anything wrong with you?

by the way, wael is saying shalom to you.

#34     May 25, 2006
  5. You're certainly trying harder than Raimondo, good luck convincing the world that Israel is behind iranian immigrants and peruvian born publicists.

LOL I can't believe the gall you have, ten sources blame the article on an Iranian exile, you keep blaming it on Israel and jews and you actually have the temerity to accuse me of repeating arguments that were proven wrong.

#35     May 25, 2006
  6. you dumbass, morgan reynolds was part of the bush administration. LOL LOL LOL LOL what a tool.

#36     May 25, 2006
  7. take it easy ddddoo. ten sources? when? where? are you starting to belive yourself? let us assume that it was an iranian exile, should this iranian exile's accusations be printed by an israeli newspapers and a pro israel one without authenticating it?
    aside from some jewish bloggs and this iranian exile, what did these two newspapers, which started the whole smear campaign base their rumors on?

#37     May 25, 2006
  8. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=629323&highlight=plame#post629323

11-16-04 03:25 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Burtakus:

I have no problem with the CIA removing those that leak information. It's an intelligence gathering agency, not an open forum for all to debate on. The crap that was leaked should not have gotten out end of story. Those that leaked information should be removed.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#38     May 25, 2006
  9. Iran is like Germany before WWII making Jews wear some symbols on their arms. I say we nuke them then we don't have to worry about any genocide coming from Iran, thus we dont have to fight the war with those asshole.:p

#39     May 25, 2006
  10. Oh, so this is what you call nailing, LOL, you're not a liar, you're a delusional moron. The information that Cheney's office was involved in the leak, was under investigation and that Cheney, Rove and Libby were primary suspects had been known at that time for more than a year, here is a quote dated 10/07/2003 - at least one year earlier than yours:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=345478&highlight=plame+libby#post345478

If you predicted in 2004 what Libby's role was in the case, who he talked to, that he would be the only one who'd be indicted, what the charges would be etc (at least part of that information) then you could say you nailed it. Instead in your 2000 posts you mentioned all high ranking adminstration officials who were investigated in the leak case and when one of them was eventually indicted on unrelated charges you claim "you nailed it". Jeez.:eek: :confused:

#40     May 25, 2006