Iran to force Jews+Christians to wear yellow identifier

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HGTrader, May 20, 2006.

#21     May 24, 2006
  2. New Iranian law to require Jews to wear yellow band
    By JPOST.COM STAFF

Internal Security Minister Avi Dichter responded to the new law Friday night, saying, "Whoever makes Jews anywhere wear the yellow star again, will find themselves in a coffin draped in black."

Ophir Paz-Pines, minister-without-portfolio responsible for culture, sports, science and technology, who is also a member of the Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee in the Knesset, called on the government's secretary to ensure the issue be immediately addressed during the next Cabinet meeting.

"The State of Israel was created after the Holocaust in order to ensure it would not be repeated. The yellow star is a bright red warning sign that obligates us to muster the entire world in the face of events there [Iran]."

Paz-Pines also called on Prime Minister Ehud Olmert to make the issue his top priority when he visits Washington D.C. next week to meet US President George W. Bush.

Meretz Chairman Yossi Beilin said, "Israel could no longer be satisfied with warnings, and that the moment Jews are forced to wear the yellow band, Israel must act to evacuate all Jews from Iran." He added that, "Israel must stand at the forefront of efforts to separate Iran's crazy and Hitlerite regime from government control."

"The new law resembles the Holocaust," said head of the Simon Wiesenthal Center in Los Angeles, Rabbi Marvin Heir, and warned that, "Iran was nearing Nazi Ideology."

According to Army Radio, Wiesenthal Center officials sent a letter to United Nations Director General Kofi Annan urging him "not to ignore" the new law, and reminded him that, "The world ignored Hitler for many years."

We are monitoring the situation and seeking to ascertain the facts in order to determine the appropriate response."

owwwwwww. i am sure the persians are shitting in their pants right now.

LOL

#22     May 24, 2006
  3. please give me one example and do not lump me in with anyone other than patriots or constitutionalists.

why does it not surprise me that you dont know what i am talking about. yet you knee jerk and scream racism at the drop of a hat. what a tool....you do seem like a little ninny liberal if i am being honest. let me help you with your assertion..... you are referring to my questioning why wtc7 fell? i am sure that is it. then you make the leap that this is picked up from some jihad.com muslim source. well, it is not. any fool can watch that bldg collapse in it's footprint at free fall speed and quickly realize that fema's story does not hold water. the next step of a neocon is to cite popular mechanics hit piece put out by neocon chertoff's cousin. the spin is pitiful at best when you listen to larry silversteins admittance that he gave permission to pull it.

#23     May 25, 2006
  4. The rumor/false news was started by an Iranian expatriate writer, what part of it do you not understand? It was then reprinted all over the world including of course JPost, but it was printed in Haaretz (extremely pro-palestinian left wing paper), it was printed all over Europe, Canada, Australia and the US so it's totally irrelevant that this specific thread was started by the JPost's article. Yet you wael blamed the jews.

#24     May 25, 2006
  5. Puhleaze, you are probably the biggest conspiracy theorist on ET, you're among the few who keep posting baseless lies and rumors (like jews behind 9/11), now you're whining that you are a reasonable patriotic conservative...and wael is whining that he is kissandmakeup. You're not fooling anybody.

#25     May 25, 2006
  6. no you little pussy, i brought up wtc7 and to this day you have failed to offer a reasonable explanation. but you keep screaming racism like a little girl and yet... YOU CANT BACK IT UP.

yeah.. and i also predicted the spike in oil and gold.. and was called a gold bug. lets see... i also said there were no wmd's... and was labeled unpatriotic and a terrorist sympathizer. i nailed the scooter libby indictment a year before the fact. so your little names are meaningless when i end up being right every fucking time.

and btw.. my latest prediction is another false flag on our soil..... it will be blamed on the arab/persian de jour and they will crash the economy this time. the fall out will result in heightened military escalation and they will draft all these immigrants that thought they were getting a free ride.

i am not saying anything will happen on 6-6-06 but i would be careful just the same (bias to the short side). why tempt fate?

#27     May 25, 2006
  7. and yes... i was quite curious why the sec didnt follow up on the puts volume spike in the airlines prior to 9/11... oh wait.. that is conspiracy talk. i guess i should hush hush.

gosh, i wonder where it lead them? you know as well as i do if the trail ended at an arab doorstep they would have plastered that news everywhere. LOL LOL LOL

lets see....

conspiracy nut 5 doodoo 0

#28     May 25, 2006

8. The rumor/false news was started by an Iranian expatriate writer, what part of it do you not understand? It was then reprinted all over the world including of course JPost, but it was printed in Haaretz (extremely pro-palestinian left wing paper), it was printed all over Europe, Canada, Australia and the US so it's totally irrelevant that this specific thread was started by the JPost's article. Yet you wael blamed the jews.
    [/QUOTE]

obviously you are the one who does not comprehend ddddooo. the two newspapers that snatched it and wailed over it without confirming its authenticity were the national post of the zionist jew izzy asper who bought it from conard black, which used to be the owner of j.post before he was implicated in fraud.
    i am not familiar with Haaretz but it has not been allover the world...just in outlets that benefit from demeaning the enemies of israel.

by the way, one day, it will be proven to you that i am not wael...in the meanwhile, wael is expressing his regards.

#29     May 25, 2006
  9. thank you Dr. Zhivodka. i wonder how long will it take for the whole world to wake up to this small zionist state that is causing such mega havoc.

#30     May 25, 2006