Iran Strike By US Scheduled For 6th April 2007

Discussion in 'Politics' started by THE-BEAKER, Mar 30, 2007.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

perhaps thats what we want them to see.....a "chink' that we can also exploit...by using their momentum against them....there is no question at this point who has the bigger muscle.. We do.... we just need a reason...peace

#51     Mar 30, 2007
  2. Joab

Joab

Personally i don't care WHO takes out Iran and its Nuclear threats.

If China or Russia took them down GREAT but I dont think its gonna happen soon even though the world probably wouldn't mind.

#52     Mar 30, 2007
  3. and I would agree with you on this point except for the track record of the last four years.

#53     Mar 30, 2007
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

the difference would be....one would be a real WAR where we would send them back to the stone ages in the form of destroying pretty much all their infrastructure ....and the other was the OCCUPYING of a country that doesn't want us there which is close to impossible....

#54     Mar 30, 2007
  5. Sponger

Sponger

What if the war in Iraq was never about freedom, or even taking out Saddam.

What if it was an excuse to establish a permanent military base of operations in the Middle East.

#55     Mar 30, 2007
  6. blast19

blast19

Been there, sort of believe that. I doubt it...I think it was about freedom in the sense that the freedom would become a permanent ally and base. It was never about weapons...that's bullshit.

#56     Mar 30, 2007
  7. TM1

TM1

My strategy for dealing with Iran (in case any of you here are bored US Generals):

Form some undercover sectarian groups in Iraq, have them hit some low value uninhabited targets once in a while, using the proper enemy equipment, gain some street cred so to speak. After a few months allow them to capture a weapon capable of landing in Aminadinjads (sp...and I don't care) living room and have the loss leaked to the press in an embarassing manner. Feign great concern, and try not to laugh when the 'idiot' terrorists accidently fire towards Iran.

Then maybe a war between Iran and Iraq, the US says it can no longer commit the resources needed and leaves and let's the loud mouth Saudi King fix the problems in his own backyard.

Lot's of detail and planning involved, but you get the idea.

#57     Mar 30, 2007
  8. When is the movie coming out?

#58     Mar 30, 2007
  9. TM1

TM1

Hey if talking heads on CNBC can dream of $20 oil, I can have my dream too:D

#59     Mar 30, 2007
  10. :D TM1 I laughed so hard...you're a military genius!:D

#60     Mar 30, 2007