Iran Strike By US Scheduled For 6th April 2007

Discussion in 'Politics' started by THE-BEAKER, Mar 30, 2007.

1. notouch

notouch

These claims are just silly. Several months of media war propaganda precede any US military intervention. We haven't even seen any tearful refugees yet.

#11     Mar 30, 2007
  2. I hope we see some of these blowing the crap out of Iran soon...:mad:

#12     Mar 30, 2007
  3. blast19

blast19

I'd beg to differ. If he would attempt to work with the West and not fund terrorist operations and militant fronts he'd be a lot smarter. So would we if we did the same. I actually think he's a moron because he's begging to not only be killed as some point, but he's also pretty much begging us to stop buying oil from him....too bad we're too stupid to do that.

I haven't seen Ahmadenijad(sp?) do anything that I thought was very smart, except the letter he wrote to Bush was well written and perhaps even had good intention of some sort. Bush hasn't really made anything better.

I'm not really sure what makes you think the president of Iran is smart...a 10% oil price hike wasn't exactly worth the price of making him the #1 target of the Western World I'd say. Besides, they make enough money on oil in that country and I can guarantee you there's plenty of money floating around there....to make more money is a stupid reason to take hostages in this explicit of a manner and I don't think that even Ahmadinejad is that dumb.

#13     Mar 30, 2007
  4. When I read crap like this I wonder about the ability of most people to think and game things out.

They didn't enter Iranian waters....let me assure you that military navy personal have the capability to know exactly where they are operating at any point in time, Exactly. Hell...anyone with a garmin can know their location within 30 yards.

Consider your history....it ain't the first fucking time IRAN has taken hostages....this is the kind of crap they pull....they are IRAN and can't be trusted. NUFF said there.

ISRAEL has the stones to do something about it....let them wipe out one city for every hostage taken and send IRAN back to the stone age!

#14     Mar 30, 2007
  5. romik

romik

:) Your inability to understand my post surprised me. Did I say they got lost?

#15     Mar 30, 2007
  6. You are a mental giant mschey.

Did you figure this out all on your own or did you call in some help?

#16     Mar 30, 2007

7. I know thks for the compliment. Iran knows we will do nothing, that they can get away with whatever they want...and they will continue to do this until someone stands up to them.

One thing I like about Israel....they have a memory, and will do what it takes to even the score.

#17     Mar 30, 2007
  8. Position management ultimately falls to the OIC of that group. They have gps, charts, and worse case scenario, they can shoot bearings to land marks and get a fix that is fairly accurate, certainly with a hundred yards or so. Anyone who has been over there knows this. Some of us have been...most of you havn't!

#18     Mar 30, 2007
  9. Joab

Joab

I'm not a believer in War unless an attacker is DIRECTLY threatening you or attacking you personally.

Self defense is a right.

Iran has ALWAYS been our enemy and now with their Nuclear efforts, they themselves have promised to destroy the State of Isreal and once they finish that they will turn there attentions towards us.

THIS IS A DECLARATION OF WAR .....

I know a lot of people have been bamboozled by Bush and Iraq but this is real.

IRAN HAS BEEN AND IS THE REAL THREAT FOR WORLD PEACE ...

The tradegy is Bush has squandered confidence and resource chasing sand as Iran and Al queda have become much stronger and we've grown weaker.

History will prove this to be the US downfall and loss of world power.

#19     Mar 30, 2007
  10. romik

romik

Again, I repeat - I didn't say that they have gotten lost. What is so difficult to understand?

#20     Mar 30, 2007